Valero would perform better than Pac vs Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not happening buddy.

Comment

i know that Pac vs Valero was the plan TR had back in the day...wouldve been great to see!

Comment

Valero left his chin out like it was on a tee and threw wide shots, pac and Floyd would have abused him.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Valero left his chin out like it was on a tee and threw wide shots, pac and Floyd would have abused him.
          He honestly wouldn't have made it that far to fight either guy IMO. I remember there was some buzz starting for JMM-Valero at 135 before he died, Marquez would have lit this guy up and stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            He honestly wouldn't have made it that far to fight either guy IMO. I remember there was some buzz starting for JMM-Valero at 135 before he died, Marquez would have lit this guy up and stopped him.
            That would have been brutal, target practice. I never understood valeros allure, he knocked out a bunch of c level, and below, fighters.

Comment

Years ago, Maidana, Matthysse, and Valero were compared because at one time they were the small fighters with the highest knockout ratios in the sport. I imagine that Valero would've had a career path similar to Maidana, but we'll never know. He would certainly lose some hard-fought wars and win others, but they'd be action-packed and entertaining while they lasted.

Comment

**** off, Edwin Valero couldn't even beat Antonio DeMarco as easily as Adrien ****ing Broner.

Comment

Mayweather and Pacquiao would mop the floor with Valero.

Comment

Valero literally never beat anyone worth mentioning in the ring

Comment

This Valero training right now,he has been throwing bricks

Comment

Working...
                      X