No announcement yet.

Imagine Edwin Valero vs. Adrien Broner 2 135lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    fuck Valero man killed his damn wife then himself and make his own damn kids orphans he get 0 respect from me.none what so ever.where are his kids now??does anyone even care??
    we're not talking about his personal life, we're talking about boxing....

would I let the guy babysit my kids? hell no.
    would I watch him box if he was still alive? hell yes

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Ok but that doesn't mean he was a world class fighter.

You know there was a FF thread about him vs Tim Bradley and sadly for the no1 boxing forum in the world the poll results had Valero ahead to ko the best 140lber in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
        Monzon killed his wife, SRR gave his wife the old Fulmer left hook, Corrales beat his pregnant wife, etc. etc..

Yet, people love those guys.
        Did they kill their wife and then kill themselves? and leave their kids Orphans? I don't really care for those guys, either.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Well guess what? He was too much of a pussey to handle real life, so he is dead. Even if he was still alive his wife wouldn't be and his ass would be in jail.

Comment

The same people saying show respect for the dead, not to mention a dead guy that killed his wife and than himself, are the same people hating Floyd for what he did and rightfully so. But, call it both ways.

Valero was good but his best win against DeMarco, who was getting schooled by Linares before the KO. I just hope Antonio gives Linares a rematch this year.

Comment

it really is if your gonna critique a fighter and your a real boxing fan critique their fights. sure the *******s that dont understand what counter punching and ring generalship say floyds boring but at least theyre being honest. the ones that soil theyre pants over floyd going to jail are not true boxing fans.

Comment

It is what it is. All I know is i felt sick the day I heard he was dead. I couldnt believe it, i knew he had so many great fights ahead of him. He was gonna go down as an all time great....then he's gone. I cant, I wont judge him. No one can do that, lets just remember the man as a boxing world champion, its a sad story...a real story.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  When are ppl going to accept that Valero was an unproven bum beater, his ko record means nothing because it wasn't against good fighters.
                  Stop hating, mother****er was a straight beast, would most likely make Broner quit. The killer instinct alone makes you **** your pants. Power on each hand, with speed and crazy stamina to keep throwing bombs. Fought with one of the nastiest cuts(elbow), pitch a shut out, AND stopped Demarco.

He WAS one his way.

let alone a PERFECT record, that **** is hard even against bums.

Comment

From what I've seen of Broner so far, I think Valero would've knocked him out.

Comment

Originally posted by CasualBoxingFan View Post
                      Stop hating, mother****er was a straight beast, would most likely make Broner quit. The killer instinct alone makes you **** your pants. Power on each hand, with speed and crazy stamina to keep throwing bombs. Fought with one of the nastiest cuts(elbow), pitch a shut out, AND stopped Demarco.

He WAS one his way.

let alone a PERFECT record, that **** is hard even against bums.
                      Again proven against who?

Comment

Working...
                      X