Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mayweather accept 50/50 when pac refused test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaintDJT View Post

And now that Pac accepts test, Mayweather refuses 50/50 split?

I think this is right, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

But if this is the case, I only see one person avoiding the other......
    Let me help jar your memory. Floyd accepted 50/50, Floyd said testing can stop 14 days prior to the fight, Floyd accepted the glove size, Floyd accepted the ring size, Floyd accepted the 10mil weight penalty, Floyd signed the contract. pac refused to sign.
    Following that duck by pac Floyd said He would not give pac 50/50 in the future, nor would he allow a cutoff date for testing. So you're upset with Floyd for sticking to his word, and you're not upset with pac for not sticking to his. Because I believe it was pac who said he would take less money to make this fight because he's going to do it for the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
      Let me help jar your memory. Floyd accepted 50/50, Floyd said testing can stop 14 days prior to the fight, Floyd accepted the glove size, Floyd accepted the ring size, Floyd accepted the 10mil weight penalty, Floyd signed the contract. pac refused to sign.
      Following that duck by pac Floyd said He would not give pac 50/50 in the future, nor would he allow a cutoff date for testing. So you're upset with Floyd for sticking to his word, and you're not upset with pac for not sticking to his. Because I believe it was pac who said he would take less money to make this fight because he's going to do it for the fans.
      lol...he nevr said that fool....he changed the cutoff but not the split...it's only now that he changed his stnace....and floyd only have to agree or disaggree...he is not who GIVES....50/50...he is not who pays manny...

Comment

Originally posted by SaintDJT View Post

And now that Pac accepts test, Mayweather refuses 50/50 split?

I think this is right, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

But if this is the case, I only see one person avoiding the other......
        I remember that, think it was in 09 that was reported.
        I don't think Floyd's ducking, until the numbers came out Bob had everybody thinking Manny made 20/25 milli per scrap.
        Come to find out, he's never hit 10 per scrap. So 40 milli is a long way from 7.4, so what's the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          lol...he nevr said that fool....he changed the cutoff but not the split...it's only now that he changed his stnace....and floyd only have to agree or disaggree...he is not who GIVES....50/50...he is not who pays manny...
          He is a fighter/promoter. Therefore when he goes to the negotiating table he negotiates which side gets the lions share of the purse. And he let it be known pac and his team would not get 50/50 in future negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
            He is a fighter/promoter. Therefore when he goes to the negotiating table he negotiates which side gets the lions share of the purse. And he let it be known pac and his team would not get 50/50 in future negotiations.
            pacquiao is a fighter/ promoter himslef....floyd did not demnad anything bigger than 50/50 until recenty when it was the only thing that needed go get settled to make the fight possible...

floyd AINT got no right to demand bigger than 50 % either....

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
              I remember that, think it was in 09 that was reported.
              I don't think Floyd's ducking, until the numbers came out Bob had everybody thinking Manny made 20/25 milli per scrap.
              Come to find out, he's never hit 10 per scrap. So 40 milli is a long way from 7.4, so what's the problem?
              floyd made 25 million vs jmm ...just 3 millioin more than pac earned vs jmm 3...thats already minus arum 27%....whatever pac is making, it's none of floyd's bussiness becuase he does'nt pay pac...arum pays pac....50 / 50 is the only way to make this fight...whether how much money pac would make off of that is NONE of floyd bussiness...

Comment

pacquiao is a fighter/ promoter himslef....floyd did not demnad anything bigger than 50/50 until recenty when it was the only thing that needed go get settled to make the fight possible...

floyd AINT got no right to demand bigger than 50 % either....
                Pac said he would take less to make the fight possible. Dammed liar.

Comment

Just take the tests Manny!

nevermind..its more complicated than that now. I wonder what floyd will demand next, manny has to wear jeans during the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                    Pac said he would take less to make the fight possible. Dammed liar.
                    pac lies, floyd lies tooo...he even denied sayin "pacauio , youre next" even if they had it on video....big deal...

Comment

pac lies, floyd lies tooo...he even denied sayin "pacauio , youre next" even if they had it on video....big deal...
                      He tried to get Pacquiao next, then Pacquiao went back on his word.

Comment

Working...
                      X