Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Considered One of the MOST DESPISED Athletes in HISTORY!!!!! (article)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Considered One of the MOST DESPISED Athletes in HISTORY!!!!! (article)

Now it is official. Wifebeater is indeed one of the most hated athletes in history. He joins these three among others:

LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK

Barry Bonds -

"Even before the whole steroid thing, Barry Bonds was hated. He was known for being curt and flippant with the media and was not exactly known as a "team player."

He was loved by many of the fans in San Francisco when he started hitting home runs at a historic rate in the early 2000s, but now even the most loyal Giants fans see him as a fraud who could never live up to historic names like Willie Mays, Willie McCovey or even Will Clark."

Ty Cobb -

"A notorious racist, Cobb had several altercations with black men in which he ended up violently attacking them. One of the most famous incidents was brought about when a groundskeeper named "Bungy" Davis slapped Cobb on the back as if to say "good job" and was consequently attacked by Cobb because he felt a black person shouldn't be so familiar with him."

Marion Jones -

"Marion Jones went from an exalted American athlete to an international disgrace when the IOC stripped her of all medals earned after 2000, which she admitted was the year she started using steroids.

She was also sentenced to six months in jail for lying to federal prosecutors."

sting can u help me become a Tard like u

Comment

where is floyd? I dont have time to search a 101 names. To Floyd's credit, there are some big time names on that list. Sometimes being a dominant winner makes you hated

Comment

well he is a b1tch....................with crackweathers seniors gene..............there you go

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          where is floyd? I dont have time to search a 101 names. To Floyd's credit, there are some big time names on that list. Sometimes being a dominant winner makes you hated
          I think he is number 41...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...istory/page/62

Comment

Just wait until he dominates Pacquiao, we'll never hear the end of what a bad person he is.

Comment

Working...
            X