Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Love How People Are Downplaying Pac-Man Going For His Record 8th Division Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how you think fighting for a vacant belt at a catch-weight against someone who doesn't deserve to be in the ring is something to play up. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      hes cementing his title as the catchweight king.
      Like the saying goes dont hate the player hate the game

Comment

its a joke fight and hes fighting a joke of a fighter nuff said margarito doesnt deserve a payday from boxing! since when did margo become a top 154 pounder?

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
          Did he beat the best guys at 147 and is he fighting the best fighter at 154 for his belt?

People would be saying the same **** if Floyd moves up to 160 for a title fight fighting an opponent he knows he can beat at a catch-weight.
          why are you bringing up Duckweather?

Comment

just let it go guys..

TS is clearly an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Because its against a guy who looked like trash in his last fight.

A guy who is forced to weigh just 3 ponds more than WW

Its also for a vacant title

Boxing is finally seeing through Pacs bullshyt
              He has beaten the best so why not a gift everyonce in a while?

Comment

Originally posted by da beatdown View Post
                Like the saying goes dont hate the player hate the game
                Thats fine except for the fact that his last two title fights were at "catchweights" which takes away any credibility it had. He's essentially making the division even smaller by lowering the weight, ZERO points for that. Secondly, the guy he is fighting doesn't even have the title in his possession and even worse the last fight anybody actually saw his opponent in he was getting KTFO. Its a farce of a fight thus, the fact that he is going for his "8th" title is a farce.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  how many divisions were there when srr was fighting?
                  I think 8 or 9 but still my point is pac is making history...appreciate it!

Comment

cathweights mate haha

who did he beat? Floyd beat the people he beat when they were in good healthy weight range and more importantly when they were unbeaten I'm taking about hatton.

He can't get respect for beating cotto,firstly cotto had no coach that night and secondly he got brick smashed by margarito.

Jmm gave pacquiao a beating,he had to take roids to move up in weight and to fight weight drained shot fighters as stated by freddy roach.

Should we give him respect for beating clottey? Hell naawwww

As u can see this is a man who struggled at his normal weight ..he was at the same level at JMM ..how come he gets more respect now? Is it because ariza helped him to beat a few shot weight drained fighters who couldnt pull the trigger anymore???

Arum and Ariza should get the award for cleverly making him what he's not supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by imGdoubleODgood View Post
                      ok... cool story bro lol

and i have no beef against Manny,

but he's going for the 8th division belt at a catchweight against Margarito.

nuff said....
                      Jr welters are 148-154lbs....whats ur point?

Comment

Working...
                      X