Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac-May BoxingScene rift. When does it end?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
    When are we going to see the end of this soap opera as far as BS drama is concerned?

Pac has already set his sights on Clottey and May is already looking for his next opponent.

Could we all agree to stop talking about this over hyped non-fight until they decide to possibly "fight" again in the future? Right now, I don't really see the point of any discussion unless it's primarily a pissing contest.

I'm pretty sure every single one of us here has made the same redundant argument at least 5 times already. I don't think there's a chance in hell that one side could persuade the other. So why bother?
    When the disrespect ends, i was neutral at first but the *******s say the dumbest ****.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
      When the disrespect ends, i was neutral at first but the *******s say the dumbest ****.
      I was neutral at first but the *****s say the most stupid and illogical **** that any normal human being on earth would have a hard time accepting.

No, I'm not going to take that ****. Don't let it end, *****s, bring it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hijo de Dios View Post
        Says the guy who posted a photo of Manny shooting Floyd in the head.
        Ummmm... you got the wrong dude.

I never post pics of that nature.

Try again kiddo.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          When are we going to see the end of this soap opera as far as BS drama is concerned?

Pac has already set his sights on Clottey and May is already looking for his next opponent.

Could we all agree to stop talking about this over hyped non-fight until they decide to possibly "fight" again in the future? Right now, I don't really see the point of any discussion unless it's primarily a pissing contest.

I'm pretty sure every single one of us here has made the same redundant argument at least 5 times already. I don't think there's a chance in hell that one side could persuade the other. So why bother?
          This thread doesn't help the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
            i agree....

if you're a fan of pac, mayweather ducked him by demanding tests that were above and beyond what is required by the nsac....

if you're a fan of may, pac has either ducked floyd, or is hiding something....

bottom line is, both are to blame. fight is easily made, if one of the guys buries their pride, and accepts the other's terms.

in the end, ALL boxing fans lost, not just the fans of one particular fighter.

let's be thankful for berto-mosley.
            you're a *****, stfu.

lmao i'm just playin

Comment

Working...
            X