No announcement yet.

Is Andre Berto better then Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Then I don't think you appreciate the problems a slick southpaw fighter like Luis, brings to the table.
    No one will look good against a skilled southpaw with grit and toughness like Collazo

Comment

Originally posted by FraudMayweather View Post
      What do you think? I know they fight in two different weight classes but they're not too far apart in weight.
      berto has alot of physical and athletic advantages over hatton... I wouldn't say he is a better fighter though, just more naturally gifted

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        berto has alot of physical and athletic advantages over hatton... I wouldn't say he is a better fighter though, just more naturally gifted
        I sure do... just in his arsenal alone, he goes to the body, has a great jab, an AWESOME uppercut... his defense isn't Floyds but he also doesnt get hit as much as Hatton either..

He has more offensive variety, he moves his head, he circles, and he ll also go toe to toe... I think he's definitely a better boxer.

I think it's Hatton who isn't really that good of a boxer.

Comment

I know styles make fights, but I think Berto would have lasted longer then Hatton did against Pacquiao. I think Berto would have been stopped or KTFO but definitely not as quick as Hatton. I'm talking about the current version of Berto, I'm sure Berto will get better over time.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
            LMFAO

i had this conversation with a co worker of mine recently

than vs then

i was a bit unsure but after digging around in my brain, i came to the conclusion that "then" is used referring to time, time period, etc

back "then" they didnt want me, now i'm hot they all on me
            I won't deny it. I'm a bit of a **** when it comes to **** like that. My grandfather was an English teacher and was constantly correcting me on **** like that growing up. I developed the sickness.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              I won't deny it. I'm a bit of a **** when it comes to **** like that. My grandfather was an English teacher and was constantly correcting me on **** like that growing up. I developed the sickness.
              we should start a club

Comment

this aint even a question lol. Berto would murder hatton.

Comment

Who knows, Berto hits harder and is naturally bigger, and he's not even in his prime yet. It's hard to say, but I do think Berto would win in a fight between them.

Comment

Brto would get knocked out by any of the good WW's. Margarito vs Berto make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by cottothechamp View Post
                      this aint even a question lol. Berto would murder hatton.
                      Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Brto would get knocked out by any of the good WW's. Margarito vs Berto make it happen.
                      i see you 2 skipped the opening post

Comment

Working...
                      X