Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miranda repects Froch win and invites him to Oakland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward beat's both these fools. C'mon now baby TOWN BIZNESS! Ringside seats! $115 but hey it's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
      All expenses paid
      Does this include the money he's going to lose when he comes to Oakland and gets robbed?

Comment

I love the Pantera man. I hope he can pull off the win.

Comment

And you need to change your name.... LMFAO
          why would i change my name when cotto is the champ? moron

Comment

Funny that Miranda is suddenly respectful of opponents now that he is nothing but an "opponent" himself.

Comment

Originally posted by javelin_fangs View Post
              Miranda is going to lose anyway. Froch can come see Ward beat the hell out of Miranda before Ward goes on and beats the hell out of Froch.
              Ward is getting knocked out, ward has only fought nobodies so far. The Miranda fights is to much a step up for him. Miranda vs. Froch will be an great fight!!
              Last edited by Tobi.G; 05-01-2009, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Froch's about to get shot in the town. THIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
                  Does this include the money he's going to lose when he comes to Oakland and gets robbed?

Comment

If Pantera loses again, I will be very disapointed. I picked Pantera over Pavlik and Pavlik rained on the parade. I hope Pantera's wishes come true although just maybe Crotch hits too hard for Pantera

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post

Not going the distance... When Ward is laying on the canvas it's gonna be hard to steal the show from Pantera.

Comment

Working...
                      X