No announcement yet.

The pac-man p4p #1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
    I think I fit in to the majority when I say if Floyd wins in impressive fashion he will resume his rightful place as pound for pound best fighter in the sport
    lol, nyahahahahahaha, that was funny, thanks for the laugh homie, lol, nyahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      lol, nyahahahahahaha, that was funny, thanks for the laugh homie, lol, nyahahahahahaha
      well even Bert sugar who seems to love Manny says if Floyd wins in impressive fashion he should be P4P no one again. Bert seems pretty unbiased regarding Floyd and Pac anyway P4P lists are subjective your list could look very much different to mine. For me a win over Mosley is better than wins over declining Cotto, shot Hatton, and punching bag clottey

Comment

well even Bert sugar who seems to love Manny says if Floyd wins in impressive fashion he should be P4P no one again. Bert seems pretty unbiased regarding Floyd and Pac anyway P4P lists are subjective your list could look very much different to mine. For me a win over Mosley is better than wins over declining Cotto, shot Hatton, and punching bag clottey
        that was even funnier, lol, nyahahahaha, you think im gonna listen to bert sugar, lol, nyahahahahahaha

bert sugar smokes cigars and always seems to forget to light them , true story, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
          I was wondering what everyone thinks since floyd supposedly retired and lost the P4P #1 slot then came back, should he still be considered the P4P #1? What are your thoughts on this. Please guys and gals, keep this thread hate-free. I wanna know some good points and good debates with actual sweet science knowledge.

I think if Floyd wins over Mosley he should get the top spot,And so does Mosley.

Now the question is If Floyd loses to Mosley and vice versa should they be removed from the P4P list.

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
            I think if Floyd wins over Mosley he should get the top spot,And so does Mosley.

Now the question is If Floyd loses to Mosley and vice versa should they be removed from the P4P list.
            if floyd loses to shane, floyd will be lucky to make my top 30 list

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              that was even funnier, lol, nyahahahaha, you think im gonna listen to bert sugar, lol, nyahahahahahaha

bert sugar smokes cigars and always seems to forget to light them , true story, lol, nyahahahahaha
              whats with the nyahahahaha bull**** what are you 12? your a blind hater you dont know alot about boxing really do you? come on admit it im here to educate the lesser knowledgeable amongst us like yourself
              Last edited by -Lowkey-; 05-01-2010, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
                in the past 2 years , pacquiao has beaten #2 guy at 130 in juan manuel marquez.

the #1 guy at 140 in ricky hatton.

the #2 guy at 147 in miguel cotto.

he had 2 tuneups.

the #3 guy at 135 in david diaz and the #5 guy at 147 in joshua clottey.

mayweather's only fight the past 2 years was the same juan manuel marquez pacquiao had beaten at 130 and mayweather had him move up to 147.
                mayweather had already destroyed hatton, miguel was destoryed by marg who became number one, shane destoryed marg to become #1 WW, clottey lost to a shot cotto.

haha, so funny how yall play up pacs wins but on the other hand.

Floyd destoryed hatton first, pac got left overs
                FLoyd beat DLH, pac got leftovers
                Floyd totally outclassed p4p#2 JMM
                Floyd is going to be p4p #3 and #1 WW Shane.

sorry but this wins are better than pacs carefully picked opponents. floyd will be p4p1

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                  Floyd retired in boxing for almost two years doing nothing to help him gain back his no.1 spot. Its unfair to other people like Pac fighting the likes of Oscar and Hatton while he enjoying his retirement. Suddenly he came back fighting the old past his prime JMM 2 class above of his natural weight giving Floyd all the advantages. JMM already beaten by Pac twice in very close fight that can go either way. First if not for the judge admitted scoring error and second because of the knockdown. Now he is fighting the 38 years old Shane with almost 2 years lay off in boxing who beaten by Cotto who destroyed by Pac. Pac also did much much better to Oscar (Pac with just one fight at lightweight moved up another two weight classes just to fight Oscar) and Hatton (Pac fought Hatton on his own weight class where he was undefeated then) than Floyd plus he retired them for good. Beating Shane will do nothing to get his title back from Pac. Shane is good but Pac has to lose, retired or Floyd beat him at this moment for Floyd to be no.1 p4p again.
                  DLH and hatton had already been beaten by floyd. pac all left overs.

DLH and Hatton, floyds leftovers
                  Cotto, Margs leftover
                  Clottey, Cottos left over

Comment

whats with the nyahahahaha bull**** what are you 12? your blind hater you dont know alot about boxing really do you? come on admit it im here to educate the lesser knowledgeable amongst us like yourself
                    im a ****** quite like yourself and thank you for your help, lol, nyahahahahahaha

perhaps it will bond all the floyd fans and mosley fans so we can save all the children from terrorists around the world, lol, nyahahahahaha green k to you homie, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      DLH and hatton had already been beaten by floyd. pac all left overs.

DLH and Hatton, floyds leftovers
                      Cotto, Margs leftover
                      Clottey, Cottos left over
                      Wow! By your logic you clearly admitted that Mosley is also Cotto's left over. and so the like of Baldomir and many more who has some loses before Floyd got to them right?

Comment

Working...
                      X