Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez-Dominik Britsch on Crawford-Postol HBO PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
    what the ****

i thought they would give him hart (fellow top rank fighter) and try to actually entice people to buy the card
    Me too. There is no sense to try to build Hart's record any longer. He isn't worth it.

Comment

So the NSAC is going to approve this fight but not Ward-Murdoch? Roc Nation gotta learn to grease palms.

Comment

Wow this is a really shit fight. Worse than DSG vs Salsa

Comment

This is like Rupert Murdoch but 3 times worse. Holy crap.

Disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
            Me too. There is no sense to try to build Hart's record any longer. He isn't worth it.
            Hart's young enough that there's no hurry in him being a top SMW yet. Give him another 2 years to develop.

Comment

We need to start calling this crap out

We have Stevenson fighting 4 no-hopers in a row
              Ramirez fighting a dangerously overmatched opponent
              Lomachenkos 2015 run
              Garcia fighting Salka
              Santa Cruz fighting a huge string of no-hopers

Top Rank having the WBO in their pockets - Bradley two weight WBO champion, Lomachenko soon-to-be two weight WBO champion, Crawford two weight world champion, soon to be 3-weight. Manny getting instant WBO title shots, holding the title for years. Ramirez conveniently holds a WBO belt too.

Haymon has done similar with the WBA, getting Santa Cruz an instant super WBA title with no explanation, Broner getting a WBA title after Khabib was mysteriously ranked up without actually fighting. The WBC title at 154 is an absolute joke, as was Garcia-Guerrero being valid for the WBC title at 147. Wilder's string of no-hopers for his WBC title is equally as laughable, and is sad that his first top HW opponent was forced as a mandatory.

The boxing media does nothing to highlight these issues. Why? Look here for one, plastered with WBA and IBO adverts, churning IBO articles on occasion that no-one cares for. Money talks, unfortunately..

Comment

well zurdo just coming off a dominating title win his first fight at world level although a champion hes not an established world level fighter hes 1 slot behind this is just a stay lose fight i think uncle bob is going to through him to a real tough fighter pretty soon this is just a fight to get him an explosive ko to set up a bigger fight so im not about to ***** yet and no this is not sim,ilar to the salka fiasco i dont think the salka fiasco will never be overshaDOWED unless joshua fights angulo jejeje

Comment

Man this needs a better undercard to justify it being PPV

Comment

Working...
                  X