Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady suing Apple for running into glass door.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
    absolutely not dickhole

nothing changes the fact that nobody is responsible for where someone is walking other than the person that is walking....

it would be one thing if she fell on a mopped floor that didnt have a 'wet floor' sign on it or similar.

the only thing more absurd than this case is you trying to pin your non existent point on the fact that i said manufacturer long after i CLEARLY stated my point.
    so a person walking through an unmarked mine field is responsible for their own death?

you say one thing then in the nxt sentance you contradict your self? how do you expect any one to take anything you say serisouly?

considering they're faulting "clear see through glass" for the lady's inability to walk normally i'd think that might be a better lawsuit regarding their claim.
    sure does seem like you ment something diffrent when you said manufaturer then what you claim to have ment just a few posts ago.
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-26-2012, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      so a person walking through an unmarked mine field is responsible for their own death?
      yes, clearly they are... who else will save them?!?!?! will lawsuits bring them back?

you say one thing then in the nxt sentance you contradict your self? how do you expect any one to take anything you say serisouly?
      wow, what a reach man. do you have a point to make???

when walking into a building is there any reason to believe there might not be a door there? is there any reason to believe that someone should have to pay you a million dollars for failing to see a glass door where a doorway is, where a doorway belongs, where others open and close said door?

Comment

LOL...

Comment

why dont you 'preview' your posts before submitting so you wont be editing them after ive already quoted it

Comment

yes, clearly they are... who else will save them?!?!?! will lawsuits bring them back?

wow, what a reach man. do you have a point to make???

when walking into a building is there any reason to believe there might not be a door there? is there any reason to believe that someone should have to pay you a million dollars for failing to see a glass door where a doorway is, where a doorway belongs, where others open and close said door?
            lawsuits are mainly punitive damages, you do know punitive means right? and why people dont sue people to bring people back to life?

Comment

you do know responsibility right?

Comment

why dont you 'preview' your posts before submitting so you wont be editing them after ive already quoted it
                its not a matter of editing, but adding.

i consider it considerate to the forum to simply edit on a part rather then to creat a whole new post.

Comment

you do know responsibility right?
                  liable to be called on to answer?

"it would be one thing if she fell on a mopped floor that didnt have a 'wet floor' sign on it or similar."

cant you look at a floor and tell if its wet? how is this any diffrent then looking at something and telling that its glass?
                  Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-26-2012, 01:31 AM.

Comment

I tell you what, sign a release giving us use of the surveillance tapes and we'll all chip in.

Comment

Working...
                    X