Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has 1bad65 ever lost a debate here on BoxingScene? He's very talented at debates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has 1bad65 ever lost a debate here on BoxingScene? He's very talented at debates

He seems like a very talented debater and it seems as though no one can curb him on any topic.

He can't seem to lose a single debate, ever.

I noticed that too he is really good

Comment

Try to keep up, Shaolin

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I noticed that too he is really good
        He breaks down every single line in your post and tears you to shreds. Plus he's very good at using character assassination tactics. He would be a good defense lawyer.

Comment

He's very good...and very patient.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Try to keep up, Shaolin
            Yes! He always uses these little one-liners like this one. Little jabs here and there that keep you pissed off, thus reducing the quality of your responses. He's so good at little barbs that keep you off balance.

Comment

Lets all have a MASS DEBATE

Comment

He loves guns, quoting Socrates and I agree he said a lot of one liners that just p.iss you off which is a sort of gift.

Not gonna lie if I added 'please try to keep up' and 'you're falling behind' into my everyday vernacular I am almost certain my fiancé would smother me in my sleep or remove an eye with a fork.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-24-2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Watching 1bad65 debate addix is like watching prime Tyson fight a premature quadriplegic crack baby with autism.

Comment

He always lose to me when we debate about Trump. He's all words, no substance. Only simple minded people are impresssed with his posts.

Comment

Working...
                    X