Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Roger Mayweather: "CEO? What the **** is that?!" LEGENDARY INTERVIEW LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    Lmao that sht was funny af. Roger looked high af
    He had to be lol

Comment

that was funny.

Rodge is in a bad way.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
        I've got family older than roger and they are way more coherent than roger and they need medication. Roger doesn't even know what a ceo is.
        I bet they didnt win world titles and get punched in the head by world champion fighters , everybody deteriorates its not a funny thing .

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Veteran View Post
          Roger just schooled the interviewer, who try to catch him slipping. Most of you dumbos missed it too. The stupid cameraman had to answer his own questions and Roger redirected him. Roger basically told him " why are you asking me **** you know better than I do".
          Its funny you should say that....Roger always makes a lot more sense than people give him credit for. Yes, he has damage and he can be slow on the uptake, but on the downtake? Roger speaks much more truth....meanwhile people listen to the polished PR people, the people that package nonsense and sophistry into bright shiny packages.

First off: What is the CEO? A lot of people need to ask that question in a lot of companies. The fact that Ellerbe's duties are not known should let people know what Roger is saying.

Roger also, much like Buffet has a habit of doing, broke the business down to simple terms. People pay Buffet millions to go to lunch and do this and Buffet's advice often is: "wanna invest? then what is the business? what does it do? what do you know about the business? Well....Roger Mayweather knows about Boxing, and he knows about what the business needs. Apparently it does not need a CEO! How much simpler does Roger have to make it?

This man often appears as a buffoon when in my opinion he knows more about boxing than virtually anyone else in the Mayweather camp. he is also honest BTW when he does not know something he says as much.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
              I've got family older than roger and they are way more coherent than roger and they need medication. Roger doesn't even know what a ceo is.
              Actually you might be suprised at what Roger knows. Yes the short term and the speech are a bt racked but Roger knows what a CEO is. He was making a point that went over a lot of heads, Boxing is a business that does not need a ceo in the capacity of a chest rubber, yes man like ellerbe.

Comment

Comment

This man's brain is fried!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Actually you might be suprised at what Roger knows. Yes the short term and the speech are a bt racked but Roger knows what a CEO is. He was making a point that went over a lot of heads, Boxing is a business that does not need a ceo in the capacity of a chest rubber, yes man like ellerbe.
                    It did not go over anyone's head. Roger genuinly did not know what a CEO is. Did you not see him ask the lady what a CEO was?

Comment

Working...
                    X