Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition for JMM to take an immediate drug test and have it tested for PEDS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sorry for people actually spilling out their anger and emotions in this thread lol.

Check_hooks been putting in work for a long time... ATG

Comment

I realize alot of u guys think I'm just a Pacquiao fan. But I'm much more. I'm a fan of the sport.

I accept that Marquez won. It was a lucky punch but it happens in boxing. The world kept spinning.

I'm just saying where did that power come from and if hes dirty (memo hernandez aka made his name off PEDS) than something needs to be done before serious damage happens to someone

This petition is bigger than just 2 fighters, this is about the sport of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        I realize alot of u guys think I'm just a Pacquiao fan. But I'm much more. I'm a fan of the sport.

I accept that Marquez won. It was a lucky punch but it happens in boxing. The world kept spinning.

I'm just saying where did that power come from and if hes dirty (memo hernandez aka made his name off PEDS) than something needs to be done before serious damage happens to someone

there was nothing lucky about that punch. if you want to throw luck in the equation then jmm was lucky pac was dumb enough to keep lunging over and over and over......

Comment

What do u consider as a lucky punch?

That was a clean well executed KO..nothing "lucky" about it..

Was pacs punch "lucky" too when he KO'd hatton?

You are one sore butt hurt cun.t

Comment

If 1 second left in the corner of the ring with a broken nose getting ur ass kicked fighting the P4P king, FOTD, ATG chin KO ain't luck and or PEDS than your incredibly naive

Comment

If 1 second left in the corner of the ring with a broken nose getting ur ass kicked fighting the P4P king, FOTD, ATG chin KO ain't luck and or PEDS than your incredibly naive
              wow the butt hurt is strong with this one...you are truly delusional.

Pac is taking this loss like a true champ...unlike some of his fans.

im out of the is thread

Comment

Marquez agreed to there random testing request aslong as pac would do it too and all Roach had to say was he refused lol

Comment

It wasnt luck or PEDS.. It was a modern Aztec Warrior... Thanx Juan still have that great feeling..

Comment

*Clicks link*

''1 supporter''

Comment

JMM's KD punch had more power behind it. Which Pac got up from.

The difference was that Pac jumped into the KO one. Pac's fault- no need for PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                      X