No announcement yet.

How is Floyd acting like a B**CH ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Floyd acting like a B**CH ???

Alot of people are sayin floyd actin soft because of the house arrest thing,thats crazy. Anybody gonna try to get out of jail any way they can and say anything to do it, thats common sense.

Actually, house arrest was the second option. Floyd originally asked to be taken out involintary PC and be put in general pop for the extra recreation hours. Thats pretty gully to me. When have you ever heard of someone worth 100 mill say they want to be in the mix of the criminals.

I've seen so-called gangsters on Rikers Island sign into PC and floyd was tryin to get out PC. That dont seem like a b**ch move to me.

They denied his request to be put in general pop so he went with the next best thing, house arrest.

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
    Alot of people are sayin floyd actin soft because of the house arrest thing,thats crazy. Anybody gonna try to get out of jail any way they can and say anything to do it, thats common sense.

Actually, house arrest was the second option. Floyd originally asked to be taken out involintary PC and be put in general pop for the extra recreation hours. Thats pretty gully to me. When have you ever heard of someone worth 100 mill say they want to be in the mix of the criminals.

I've seen so-called gangsters on Rikers Island sign into PC and floyd was tryin to get out PC. That dont seem like a b**ch move to me.

They denied his request to be put in general pop so he went with the next best thing, house arrest.
    He plead guilty guy. I'm sure all his lawyers explained to him in detail the living conditions he was facing. He is a vagina because it's only been over a week and his bs lawyers and doctor whipped up this crock of sh$t story. That's Lindsay L. Type sh$t, Paris Hilton. It's a total ******* move....90 days suck it up. He is lucky he has such a light sentence. Are serious about the house arrest? Common son. ******* maneuvers. I think if he kept his mouth shut served his time like a real man people take their hat off to him. Be a man Floyd not a vag!

Comment

its three ****in months. stfu, and do the time.

Comment

yea we all know everybody on the boards would turn down house arrest over staying in jail 23 hours a day in a room, it was probably something his lawyer said he would try its not that serious

people kill me and the crazy part is we still havent seen a bruise on this bich

Comment

Even Lil Wayne served his Jail term on Rikers Island....and he served for nearly a year, Floyd only has 80 days and he is already crying. The man acts like a bad ass but he is really like one of those Movie villains with a napoleon complex who feels week without his bodyguards.

Comment

sympathy never goes to a woman beater...

Comment

He's starving himself so he can get house arrest

Comment

Yep, this wouldn't have been his idea, his lawyers would have thought up the whole thing, he would have known it was a long shot but he's got the money why not try.

Should have waited a bit longer though, after a mth or so he might have got it.

They'll try again soon and keep trying til he's out. That what you pay lawyers huge dollars for.

Comment

Mayweather has gotta deal with it that's how it is

Comment

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                    How is Floyd acting like a B**CH ???
                    Stop being so sensitive. People are just talking shlt the same way Floyd talks shlt about everybody else.

Comment

Working...
                    X