Capetillo Trained Segura To Beat Calderon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capetillo Trained Segura To Beat Calderon

Was it plaster??

obviously, look at calderons face!!!! you can easily tell he used plaster!!

Comment

no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

What a great win for mesico!!! Bull****!!! Segura was bigger, younger, taller, stronger and had he not won, would have been claimed to be a taxi cab class "C" fighter by all the Mesican fight fans. But since he won!!!! Now he's a national hero, and Aug 28th is now a National Holiday. U people suck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
          What a great win for mesico!!! Bull****!!! Segura was bigger, younger, taller, stronger and had he not won, would have been claimed to be a taxi cab class "C" fighter by all the Mesican fight fans. But since he won!!!! Now he's a national hero, and Aug 28th is now a National Holiday. U people suck!!!
          stop whinning, take it like a man... thank god the saving headbutt never came...

que viva mexico cabrones!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
            Lopez vs Marquez ring a bell?? Double standard much?? lol

Comment

I don't think Capetillo would ever get away with anything like that anymore, especialy in Puerto Rico.

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                stop whinning, take it like a man... thank god the saving headbutt never came...

que viva mexico cabrones!!!!!!!
                Viva Mexico and Viva Calderon for the great career he's had. Thanks for the great victories for PR over Mex, time to hang them up. About the headbutt Cazares had his chance and failed in the rematch.

Comment

I *did* see shades of Margarito at his swarming, two-handed, double/triple-uppercutting, body-punching, endlessly-throwing best in there...there'll likely always be a question-mark over Tony, but I'll happily assume that Segura's heavy-handedness is all natural.

Comment

were are all the stupid dummys that said that segura was going to gas out i told yall capetillo sovled that problem and helped segura stamina issue. Yalll wouldt listen and it blew up in yall faces and in your owned back yard.

Comment

Working...
                    X