Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Sam On Any Other Sites That You Know Of?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Sam On Any Other Sites That You Know Of?

anyone know? did he ever go to pacland, esb, or anything? Even if it has nothing to do with boxing?

That is the problem here, most people that claim to be really cool with someone else on this site, actually don't have any info on the person whatsoever. Like not even their first name, nothing, FB acount, Myspace account, nada. I got some of my main BS buddies on FB, although i'm missing a lot. And If I don't have them I at least know their first name. But NONE of Samurai's "close" BS friends have anything whatsoever.

I can't believe nobody knew he was British, there was posters questioning his bro asking why is he saying "mate" "sam was not British". LOL Sam told me himself a long ass time ago through PM's that he is British and he lives in the UK and I can't believe I had to say that on the thread because although me and Sam were really cool, but I thought he had closer BS friends that already knew this and had more info on him than I did.

This goes to everybody, If you're really really cool with somebody on this site then make an effort to know at least a little bit of the person other than their BS name and rep power. If they're just BS buddies then fine but don't say you were cool with them and make it seem like you chilled in parties with that person lol.

Comment

Yea he was.

Comment

i thought sam was pinoy for how big of a pac fan he was.

Comment

Does anyone know how did died?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
            That is the problem here, most people that claim to be really cool with someone else on this site, actually don't have any info on the person whatsoever. Like not even their first name, nothing, FB acount, Myspace account, nada. I got some of my main BS buddies on FB, although i'm missing a lot. And If I don't have them I at least know their first name. But NONE of Samurai's "close" BS friends have anything whatsoever.

I can't believe nobody knew he was British, there was posters questioning his bro asking why is he saying "mate" "sam was not British". LOL Sam told me himself a long ass time ago through PM's that he is British and he lives in the UK and I can't believe I had to say that on the thread because although me and Sam were really cool, but I thought he had closer BS friends that already knew this and had more info on him than I did.

This goes to everybody, If you're really really cool with somebody on this site then make an effort to know at least a little bit of the person other than their BS name and rep power. If they're just BS buddies then fine but don't say you were cool with them and make it seem like you chilled in parties with that person lol.
            sam isn't british, he just moved there

Comment

IDK if thats all the way fair. I mean, this is the net after all. Some people just like respecting others space and even though they really like them, they dont want to get in there personal business or anything. I ****ed with Sam alot and we would PM eachother about things. We would end things by calling eachother bros at times and so on but I dont know his name, I think he may have told me his ethnicity but Im not sure, and I didnt really know anything about him personally.

Still, I dont think that makes me fake in any way. I think he had respect for me and liked me and the feeling was mutual. Ive asked more than a few people on here where they are from and there ethnicity but some of them get offended by the question so I dont even ask anymore or some try to play you like your a punk just for asking them where they are from or whatever. Alot of my ribbons and stuff that I have are from Sam and I use to make threads on here asking where he was when I didnt see his name for a long period. **** hit me kinda hard when I read about it but we will all have to meet that same fate at one time or another.

I just dont know if its all the way fair to say you have to know alot of personal stuff about a person to say that you were really good friends with them online. I think part of what makes the net the net is that we dont know alot about eachother but we can still kick it like were homies even though we come from all kinds of different Countries, Ethnecities, Backgrouds, Cultures, Classes, and so on. Its all good though and I see your point. R.I. P. to the homie

Comment

there used to be a rumor that sam was a woman

Comment

Originally posted by Cashis Clay View Post
                  sam isn't british, he just moved there
                  Sam told me he was part British himself. Also, I remember me asking if he had the British accent and he said yes. I would prove it but the account we chatted in is banned so I can't print screen our message and it's probably so old that i'd have to go all the way back to find it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X