No announcement yet.

SHOCKING!!! The punches Compubox counted for Golovkin. GIFS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Hard to tell in this angle but it looks like this might not be a great example. Uppercut to start the combo could've landed, then left hand appears to miss, then a right hand that looks like it could've landed.

The other GIFs are on pt though.
    The right hand hits the glove. I counted the uppercut as a maybe (Canelo moves his left hand to block, but we can't see)

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      The live compubox only pops up for like 5-10 seconds a round. These were taken from that. If they got these wrong just in that amount of time, how many did they get wrong throughout the entire fight?
      I wonder how much punches they gave him in this excellent exchange lol.

Comment

Funny thread. Even more evidence that compubox is a complete joke.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
          Funny thread. Even more evidence that compubox is a complete joke.
          Im thinking maybe I should make one of those videos where we really count the punches.

[IMG][/IMG]

But havent made up my mind yet.

Comment

Throws 2 jabs and misses.

Lands nothing but the counter moves from 8 to 9.

Seriously?

Maybe 1 lands, but Compubox counts 2.
            But... IN slow motion PAC stops both of them..
            The slower the motion the better..

Comment

Compubox is unreliable, in certain instances it can give you a very general overview of the fight ie. Fighter A was busier than fighter B, or if there were clear one sided rounds. But in fights like this where every round was competitive, it's completely unreliable.

I don't know why HBO still puts so much emphasis on it during their commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Smurf View Post
                Makes you wonder how many boxers and experts know what they're seeing if they can't see that GGG wasn't landing clean all night and compubox stats were flawed
                Sergio Mora thought Canelo won the fight he watched the fight live. And before the fight he picked Golovkin over canelo.

Comment

The compubox numbers were way skewed in Golovkin's favor. I noticed the same thing in the Jacobs fight. The numbers were pretty even for about 4 or 5 rounds. It jumped to like a 50 punch advantage for Golovkin in a couple of rounds. I still think Golovkin won but HBO or whoever runs Compubox seemed like they were padding the stats in his favor.

Comment

Edited by a Golovkin nuthugger. He counts blocked and missed punches. Leaves out their opponents shots. Same uploader that edited the fake Mayweather-Pacquiao punch counts that had Pacquiao outlanding Mayweather.
                    So now the video can be edited to make the punches landed or miss.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      So now the video can be edited to make the punches landed or miss.
                      No the video is edited to leave out punches landed by Canelo. Watch the video it's counting punches blocked and missed for Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X