No announcement yet.

Nazi Wearing a Swastika Armband Gets Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    The White Nationalist movement would be a lot more respectable if these idiots didn't brandish Nazi symbols. It's like these idiots are completely oblivious to how ridiculous they look. A bunch of morons with weak leadership. Someone competent in that group should practically ban all of this imagery and distance themselves instead they're doing the complete opposite.
    if you took out hitler's name and read his speeches, the liberal left would violently support most of what he had to say.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Moment a Nazi wearing a swastika armband is tracked down and beaten in Seattle after 'harassing a black man on a bus'.....I read that the guy who got knocked out posts on here...wonder which user he is

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...black-man.html

He was a Kovalev fan from what i read...You cant beat the American slick style of boxing
      Damn he feint him first, then exposed his defence.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        guy's obviously got a small dick and is a loser, but the guy hitting him for having opposing beliefs is not any better.
        welcome to the real world, you go around ruining peoples day and shouting obscenities there is a chance you might get flattened

Yes the best option would be to ignore him and let him verbally abuse and threaten people, but in the real world **** happens when you act like a nob, racism or no racism, if you behave like a pillock and try to intimidate people, someone might take matters into their own hands

if i go to my local and i am pissed and i run my mouth and someone knocks me spark out, i deserved it..
        Last edited by FrankieBruno; 09-19-2017, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Looks like the guy didn't want any trouble to me with sticking his hand out like that
          That is what they do when you stand up to them

Comment

That is what they do when you stand up to them
            and when the attacker is 5 feet taller than them

just because a person spews hate doesnt mean theyre tough. im sure each of us could have beaten prime hitlers ass.

Comment

Put that idiot in jail for violent assault, there are many racist blacks and rude hateful vulgar anti whites who people dont punch, but for some reason a guy wearing a nazi or a kkk supporter you are allowed to punch them even if they are not using physical violence, but if you punch a black guy who is rude invading your space and shoving you they will turn it into a race issue but you are allowed to hit a white guy who follows you and insults you.

How about dont hit anyone and get thicker skin why justify violence one sidedly?

Comment

welcome to the real world, you go around ruining peoples day and shouting obscenities there is a chance you might get flattened

Yes the best option would be to ignore him and let him verbally abuse and threaten people, but in the real world **** happens when you act like a nob, racism or no racism, if you behave like a pillock and try to intimidate people, someone might take matters into their own hands

if i go to my local and i am pissed and i run my mouth and someone knocks me spark out, i deserved it..

no, that's how a child thinks. you have differences in opinion, so you deserve to get knocked out dangerously on hard pavement?

that can kill somebody. no words, even hate speech [which we're not even seeing here from what i can see, just an arm band which is indicative of dude being racist,] justify sucker punching somebody.

just being racist isn't grounds for violence. it's not a crime, either. it's just stupid. but it's also equally stupid to flatten somebody for having a difference in political beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Put that idiot in jail for violent assault, there are many racist blacks and rude hateful vulgar anti whites who people dont punch, but for some reason a guy wearing a nazi or a kkk supporter you are allowed to punch them even if they are not using physical violence, but if you punch a black guy who is rude invading your space and shoving you they will turn it into a race issue but you are allowed to hit a white guy who follows you and insults you.

How about dont hit anyone and get thicker skin why justify violence one sidedly?

it's only justified when they steal your bike and beat you up when you're 7-8 years of age.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    it's only justified when they steal your bike and beat you up when you're 7-8 years of age.
                    what do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      what do you mean?

fairly certain it's common knowledge int eh lounge that you don't like blacks because of some wrongdoing when you were in grade school. stolen bike, getting beat up, something like that. i remember you talking about it. in fact i think you sent me a PM regarding it

Comment

Working...
                      X