What's up with Miguel Cotto's footwear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    she's hot

That doesnt help at all. Look at that gayass pic. Who the **** wants to dress as robin?

Comment

she's hot

that's cold

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        At this point I just think Cotto is a weird dude who is very comfortable in his own skin. Im not sure hes actually gay. But he is suspect.
        I think he like to do querky *****, because who is gonna say anything to him and his wife bangin. None of us can talk ***** to him. except for these internet warriors. In person it would be let me get a pic cotto! lol

Comment

she's hot

Just browsed her Instagram and is this Cotto's son?

Orgullosos de todos tus logros, del buen ser humano que eres.El cielo es el límite. Te amamos nuestro rey #cottofamily #miguelcotto #alwaysdifferent #moldeunico #evolucion #son #blessed #Repost makeupbylouisangel with Repostapp ・・・ Valentine vibes�� Eyes: Modern Renaissance Pallet anastasiabeverlyhills Pigment : "Tan" by Maccosmetics Lips: "Like" by @kyliecosmetics @kyliejenner #valentineday #valentinemakeup #pink #pinkmakeup #makeup #makeupartist #nudelip #anastasiabeverlyhills #kyliejenner #kyliecosmetics #maccosmetics #boymakeup #heart

A post shared by Melissa Guzman (@guzmelycotto) on

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 07-27-2017, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
            First of all the pink color is because of his cancer foundation, second in PR we killed *****s just for the fun of it, go ahead and try us... Another thing, u can clearly tell he is just joking and the fat man is like a brother, is a fact that us Puerto Rican dont fkcing play around...
            yeah puerto ricans do a lot of things that other cultures would consider gay but its just how they are. holding hands, sharing their bed with other men, sitting in other mens laps, its just want puerto rican puntas do. theyre naturally partially gay and thats normal for them.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              yeah puerto ricans do a lot of things that other cultures would consider gay but its just how they are. holding hands, sharing their bed with other men, sitting in other mens laps, its just want puerto rican puntas do. theyre naturally partially gay and thats normal for them.
              you weren't easy to break, but when you did, weren't you glad that it was me? i cared and i still do. pm me.

Comment

He's been in the closet for years. He'll eventually come out. Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  That doesnt help at all. Look at that gayass pic. Who the **** wants to dress as robin?

What's up with your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    I think he like to do querky *****, because who is gonna say anything to him and his wife bangin. None of us can talk ***** to him. In person it would be let me get a pic cotto! lol

Haha, probly true.
                    Last edited by Santa_; 10-08-2017, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                      Crazy thing is you have to pretend you don't see it if you hang out with Cotto

Comment

Working...
                      X