Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which mediocre boxing trainers have lucked out with talented fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

billy graham, hattons trainer, seemed like a nice guy but never seemed to have any real strategy or game plan for hatton. and that body bag thing he wore was ******ed.

roy jones jr's dad won the lottery though. did he even train anyone else? i dont think he was even a proper trainer, just some random dude with the most naturally gifted boxer of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Floyd Mayweather Sr. Leads that list.
      to be fair, he did somehow manage to get hatton to outbox paulie m with only having him for one fight. and outbox him, not just out muscle him

Comment

Brendan Ingle in my opinion was more of a life coach, or a occupational Health coach than a boxing trainer! Which is still a vital element that can help nurture and unleash talent, but great boxing trainers have more elements to their game!

Brendan Ingle just so happened to set up a gym, where some of the most genetically gifted Black,Asian and White men lived! Even guys like Ryan Rhodes had a co-ordination, and a fluidness that we don't normally associate with white boxers! Its seems to be a strange place Sheffield...

So yes? In my opinion Brendan Ingle was very lucky.
        Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-30-2017, 06:27 PM.

Comment

And what of the other question?

Which dog ****, mediocre boxers have lucked out and (continue to) have top class trainers?

Comment

Working...
          X