Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: You Can't Call Tyson Fury a Bum After Klitschko Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
    Respect for Tyson showing respect to Wladimir and Fury. Also he said Wladimir is the greatest fighter ( assuming heavyweight ) in the last 15 years. Lewis was still fighting then. Great compliment either way.
    Yeah but i'm sure he probably doesn't include Lewis, he probably just kind of considers him a fighter from his time. But yeah, after Lewis, Wlad should rightfully be considered the best since then.

Anyway, anybody who has been watching Fury throughout his career properly knew he wasn't a bum. He's a strange personality and it seemed at point he wasn't motivated for fights, but at his best he's going to be extremely difficult to beat. He's deceptively clever in the ring and agile for a man of 6'9".

I just hope we keeps fighting and stays motivated and turns up in condition to fight. He's only 27 so the world probably hasn't seen the best of Tyson Fury yet. The heavyweight division is getting interesting again if some fights can be made, so i hope he remains part of it. I can actually see him retiring soon, win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by ,GGG View Post
      Lmao gtfoh

We'll see how he does against Klitschko in the rematch.. remember this, he beat a man who struggled verse Jennings. He beat a man who LITERALLY didn't throw JACK ****. He beat a man who's 40 and has been declining fast lately.

If Fury doesn't win impressively in the rematch, he's a fcking tool.
      I don't know about that, thats like saying someone isn't fast because he lost to the second fastest person. you don't know what wlad shows up,rest assured if Wlad beats fury he beats everyone.

Comment

Working...
      X