No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says He Saw Bradley as 'Most Exciting' Option

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    Happy New Year to everyone out there, my haters included.

As for the fight, it WILL produce fireworks, AGAIN! Manny loves challenges and pleasing his fans. Bradley is the most accomplished fighter by far of his choices. He is exciting and has incredible will/heart. Crawford is too green and won't sell any tickets. Manny would beat him anyways. Khan is exciting but once Manny hurts him, he is going to RUN. Bradley comes to get it and has new confidence heading in to the fight. If Manny is healed, I expect him to beat Bradley worse than the first two fights. Why? Because he wants to entice Floyd for the rematch and he's a little upset about the May 2nd circus act. he knows he won and he knows he was sabotaged by Floyd leading up to the opening bell. And for those of you saying this fight is worse than Floyd/Berto are HATERS! That is actually funny. Smh. Bradley's resume and who he is as a fighter can never be questioned. He's skilled on top of it. Berto? Hahahaha!!!!! enjoy the fight because I know I will.
    Although I would have rather seen Pac/Crawford you are absolutely right that Pacquiao vs Bradley Is a much better final fight than Mayweather Vs Berto.

Comment

#48 is full of it.

Comment

LOL, looks like Pac has become just as full of **** as Floyd now.

But even Floyd wasn't dumb enough to claim Berto was the most exciting option.

Comment

I agree...

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
          Although I would have rather seen Pac/Crawford you are absolutely right that Pacquiao vs Bradley Is a much better final fight than Mayweather Vs Berto.

I totally agree. I was hoping it was Crawford. It's all about timing. Manny has given us all the fights we wanted to see and never ducked an opponent. Him choosing Bradley over Crawford, is STILL an excellent choice. Bradley is a proven vet who has been on PPV before. Manny choosing Crawford would have been a HUGE gamble financially. He's too green and needs more time to build. Word in the boxing world is, if Manny wins, he either fights Floyd in the rematch or Crawford in the Fall.

Comment

LOL you *******s. No, Crawford and Khan are not financially risky. And Bradley is definitely not more popular than either.

And no, the satellite providers did not get involved, that is preposterous. Pac is a simple minded fool. We have always known that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
              Weren't you the poster that said he didn't watch any of the Gatti-Ward fights? I don't know if I trust your definition of exciting.
              That's me, and I won't watch them cause I dont give two ****s about them. Any other stupid questions?

This post isn't logical. How does me not watching those fights, and never will, have anything to do with Bradley vs Pacquiao 1 and 2 not being exciting? Look around, everyone says the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                A Broner fight would have probably generated more buyers as well. People want to see Broner do the wobbly leg dance as many times as they can. And to see Pacquiao doing it to Broner, they'd enjoy it even more, since they can somehow link Mayweather to the whole thing

Also, Broner is too brave for his own good
                so he'd end up fighting Pacquiao instead of boxing. And that's where the fight would get fun.

Thats exactly how I see it

Hey, what did you think about Hearn's " slip "..... that Arum told him Khan had "less than 1% chance" (so, was never even considered) for the Pac fight?

Pac was always going to fight Bradley, Bobby Arum been blowing smoke up everyone's ass again

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                  I don't get the fight when they had other options, but still think Pacquiao and Bradley will put on a great show.

It is an " in-house " fight..... so Arum will make much more money.

Both fighters are promoted (controlled) by Top Rank.

27% from Pac + 27% from Bradley + the middle money > 27% from Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    Thats exactly how I see it

Hey, what did you think about Hearn's " slip "..... that Arum told him Khan had "less than 1% chance" (so, was never even considered) for the Pac fight?

Pac was always going to fight Bradley, Bobby Arum been blowing smoke up everyone's ass again
                    Arum always fabricates "options" for Pacquiao, he always has one set in stone and just goes around talking about options and throwing out names and venues. Remember when, even before the Pac-Clottey fight, in early 2010 Margarito said in an interview that Arum promised him a fight with Pacquiao in November 2010, that he is next. But Arum did that whole fiasco with the countdown clock in July of that year for Mayweather to accept a November 13th fight with Pacquiao, giving him a deadline. But you know Margarito was next in the redundant in house fights Arum had in that period.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                      I totally agree. I was hoping it was Crawford. It's all about timing. Manny has given us all the fights we wanted to see and never ducked an opponent. Him choosing Bradley over Crawford, is STILL an excellent choice. Bradley is a proven vet who has been on PPV before. Manny choosing Crawford would have been a HUGE gamble financially. He's too green and needs more time to build. Word in the boxing world is, if Manny wins, he either fights Floyd in the rematch or Crawford in the Fall.
                      I agree, Bradley Is the real deal and always comes to fight. It should be a good fight and Pac will have to be at 100% to get the win. As far as what happens after Bradley I think we have a much better chance of seeing Pacquiao Vs Crawford as opposed to a second Pacquiao Vs Mayweather fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X