No announcement yet.

Cotto: Forward to Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
    Having watched Margarito's last 3 fights, I am feeling a bit sad for Tony. I will file an appeal with the boxing commission and ask they he be allowed to use his plaster-wraps in the spirit of keeping the rematch competitive. It's not right that some men have power and some hit like tall women. That said, Cotto looks like Sweet Pea and outclasses Margo in the rematch.
    Cotto's face is what I feel sorry for, his facial expression gives the look of a realy shot fighter that truly doesn't want to keep on getting hit. I don't think his heart is in boxing anymore to be honest.

Comment

margarito wont break a sweat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        The title of this thread should be "An Island Rats Handbook to making excuses".

or how about 1,001 ways to cheat like a wetb@ck.

Comment

cant wait for this one let the best manwin even tough i will be routing for my country man , but it will be a good fight....

Comment

Having watched Margarito's last 3 fights, I am feeling a bit sad for Tony. I will file an appeal with the boxing commission and ask they he be allowed to use his plaster-wraps in the spirit of keeping the rematch competitive. It's not right that some men have power and some hit like tall women. That said, Cotto looks like Sweet Pea and outclasses Margo in the rematch.
            Alright let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Reyes View Post
              or how about 1,001 ways to cheat like a wetb@ck.
              The biggest cheater in boxing was a Puerto Rican .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                biggest cheater to get caught, biggest cheater ever is and will forever will be mamarito.

Comment

I have to give it to you, you are relentless in your hatred for Margarito and Mexicans. Just make sure you have your excuses ready when Cotto receives another ass whoopin, or will you even show up is the better question.

I would also recommend you never move anywhere west of the Mississippi.
                  Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 03-15-2011, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Like our Mexican brothers, we don't consider "Nuyoricans" real Puerto Ricans. So it doesn't count lol.

Comment

I can't wait to see the rematch, should be a belter.

Margarito and Cotto match up very well in terms of creating a great fight and with the history, it's just set up perfectly. The hand-wrap scandal makes it hard to predict an outcome, but I lean towards Cotto as he is the more skilled.

Comment

Working...
                      X