Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Christianity the most compromising belief?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    I mean like in countries with majority muslims there is not that much fredom if u have other religion

Or if we think a country with Atheism as its main religion i bet they would make religion or beliefs illegal

Atheism is NOT a religion.....LOL!

Comment

There's an old saying that goes, "God has no grandchildren." It means you can only discover God on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
        The same "God fearing all loving Christians" who ignore racism and police brutality and tell minorities to gtfo of the country if they don't stand for an anthem that was made for freedom. And a law passed in 1943 which forbid students to get punished for no participating in the pledge of allegiance. They want to shiiiit on North Korea but command you to do stuff like it's North Korea

Lmfao hypocrites
        No. "All the God Fearing Christians." are asking that after 100 years of helping minorities in the civil rights movement, its time for you guys to stop asking for hand outs and get up and be prosperous.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
          No, but it sure does act like one........

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            All of the Abrahamic religions are just fairy tales.

However, this doesn't mean that you can't make meaningful comparisons between them, as to the ethical and moral foundations of those fairy tales, or the consequences of having people believe in those fairy tales.

Christianity certainly seems to be the most benign. The worst aspect of it is that it never successfully disentangled itself from the old testament. When Christians are acting in atrocious ways, and they try to justify it from biblical passages, it almost invariably is old testament stuff.
            But, Jesus created a conundrum, as did the prophets.
            Jesus fulfilled prophecy, Mohammed didn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              No, but it sure does act like one........
              It is a religion, you got that right. They claim to believe in facts, that they can’t prove.

The postulate new bull all the time, sometimes based on tenuous scientific research.

They speak of the Oort cloud as the birth place of comets, but even Oort never saw the Oort Cloud. He postulated it’s existence while taking a dump.

Oort cloud definition is - a spherical shell of cometary bodies believed to surround the sun far beyond the orbits of the outermost planets and from which some are dislodged when perturbed to fall toward the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                There's an old saying that goes, "God has no grandchildren." It means you can only discover God on your own.
                Okay, I gotta add this, Adam was a direct creation of God, we are children of Adam, but Christians believe that though accepting Jesus, as the son of God, who came to atone for our sins, allowed us to be children of GOD.

Many atheists who never studied a religious topic in-depth are the quickest to embarrass themselves creating strawman arguements that no rational theist believes.

The quickest way to refute anything and be understood, is to ubpnderstand what adherents to “that” belief system believe, and then speak to them from a position of knowledge!

Comment

somewhere, billy graham and christopher hitchens are having sex with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    But, Jesus created a conundrum, as did the prophets.
                    Jesus fulfilled prophecy, Mohammed didn’t.
                    I once looked into the prophecies which Jesus was meant to have fulfilled, and wasn't all that impressed.
                    Even if I accepted everything at face value (that the prophecies were laid down as stated, and that the events of the life of the Jesus figure were real) then it seems like a stretch to say he fulfilled anything meaningfully.

The only thing Mohammed fulfilled was his personal pedophiliac fantasies.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                      It seems bizarre to me when people say that Atheism is a religion.

I know it has been explained over and over how Atheism is not a religion. So it just seems as though it is theists being brazen liars to push their bizarre agendas.

If you have to lie to push your agenda, perhaps your agenda needs to be re-evaluated.

As has been said: Atheism is a religion in the same way that not collecting stamps is a hobby.

Comment

Working...
                      X