Is all this BS gonna make this rematch bigger? Or did it hurt it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is all this BS gonna make this rematch bigger? Or did it hurt it

It can go both ways..

I would say it's bigger there's bad blood now the only thing that could hurt it is if Floyd's mma debut is scheduled before it like the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      It can go both ways..
      I think it makes the Sept rematch bigger than the May rematch would have been because now people wonder if Canelo was clean for the first first fight.

However I think the rematch wouldn’t be as big as the first fight because a lot of people saw GGG getting screwed over and the rematch was more about what the judges do differently than what the fighters will do differently. Just my .02$ though and I could be way off. I don’t got any real boxing fan friends so it’s not like I’m clued in as to what the average casual thinks.

Comment

If it happens this September, bigger.

Comment

I hope it hurt it. I'm tired of the stagnant middleweight division.

Comment

yeah middle weight sucks just a bunch of guys waiting for a canelo/ggg payday. booooooooorrriiinnnngggggggggggg. somebody call the WBSS, would be pretty epic at mw if these guys were forced to fight eachother. jacobs, charlo, derv, ggg, canelo, bjs etc

Comment

Yeah I think bigger. As someone said people will want to see what Canelo looks like now.

Comment

I think it hurt it. Canelo is a salty guy, I doubt he gives GGG and Abel the fat paycheck in a rematch. I don't see it happening anymore.

Comment

It's sadly only going to make the fight much bigger, people don't think with their heads Mayweather Vs. Conor prove that.

Comment

I would be surprised if Canelo fights GGG again. Somehow this was GGG fault lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X