No announcement yet.

Link to GGG Saying He Carried Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to GGG Saying He Carried Brook?

Can someone link me to GGG saying he let Brook hit him when questioned about Brook getting in his áss?

The GGG koolaid drinkers need some spike in their punch.

Thanks in advance!

He almost destroys Brook in the first round. He let Brook win the 2nd.
    Then in the third he went for the kill and KD Brook but it was not counted.
    Then in the fourth he legitimately had a close round. But making more damage.
    In the fifth it was all finished.

Comment

Link to you talking about anything other than GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Link to you talking about anything other than GGG?
        What the fùck are you tlaking about? I hardly ever talk about GGG. Look at my posts you twit fùcktard!
        Last edited by McNulty; 09-08-2017, 05:38 PM.

Comment

angry weird flom0 hates ggg. wow go figure

Comment

ggg himself admitted it wasnt a good performance, but his silly fans cant live with it...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              ggg himself admitted it wasnt a good performance, but his silly fans cant live with it...
              More like detractors can't deal with the fact Brook vs Golovkin was a one sided ass whooping that changed the life of one man forever.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                More like detractors can't deal with the fact Brook vs Golovkin was a one sided ass whooping that changed the life of one man forever.
                Brook was lighting him up like a Christmas tree dude.

Why do you people take being a fan to actually the sucking of dicks?

If it happened, be honest, otherwise y'all look like the McWelfare ******s. What the fück are wrong with you people?

Comment

GGG had a cold and was under the weather the week of the fight. on top of that he had to break camp in the middle of it to fly over to england to do a press conference. too many distractions and you could tell the week of the fight that he was annoyed. ..and still won. damn

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                    GGG had a cold and was under the weather the week of the fight. on top of that he had to break camp in the middle of it to fly over to england to do a press conference. too many distractions and you could tell the week of the fight that he was annoyed. ..and still won. damn
                    Yea and on top of that ingle was making funny faces at ggg I mean how can an elite athlete deal with that type of adversity?

Comment

Working...
                    X