Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Link for Joseph Parker Fight. About to Start Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Time View Post
    Parker knocked him out, what round was it?

I was trying to get the stream going, but damn I guess the fight ended before I can get the stream going.
    Still going.

Parker has won every round but not hurting him at all

Comment

Parker winning everything. Cojanu a typical sparring partner. Happy to survive without trying to win. Parker quite poor so far.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
        Parker knocked him out, what round was it?

I was trying to get the stream going, but damn I guess the fight ended before I can get the stream going.
        ... They're into the 5th... Cojanu is in there in order to give Parker some rounds... no more than that...

Comment

Parker is looking extremely average..

Comment

Heavyweight contenders must be licking their lips at the thought of fighting Parker.

Comment

... Lat time I watched Cojanu, he was playing the bass at a jazz concert...

Comment

Razvan is tough and rough but no rival for Parker ,sparring session in there

Comment

Lol, and all this talk Kevin Barry and Parker were doing about how much trouble they would give AJ.

SMH

Comment

Parker have good technic and is fast ,i like what his doing so far

Comment

If Parker was the goods he'd have lit this guy up by now. Overrated.

Comment

Working...
                      X