• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Peace out.

Perfect sig for the post

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      By starting your argument with how you just did, you just immediately signal to us to ignore whatever your dumbass has to say. Even if it does have some merit...

Let me guess, you learned that people shortened simpleton to simp this week and need to say it a few times?
      Simp and Simpleton are two completely different words with different meanings you doofus. Hmm let me guess, you were "joking" huh?

I guess you're the one who ended up learning.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        If your dad is alive but is a crackhead/jailed for murder and your mom raises you single handedly and you turn out to be fine.. you'd still call her a hoe? Or will your perception change because it's your mom?

There are good and bad moms, just as there are good and bad dads.. More often then not, single moms would be more successful in raising her kids than single dads..
        If you are a parent, then you'd appreciate the effort your parents took to put food on the table and a roof over your head.. it's a thankless job but it's imperative that you do it right for your loved ones..
        That is not it though. It is not a thankless job. It is not even your responsibility as a child to thank your parents, as you never asked them to bring you here. Majority of the time we are accidents--a result of their sexual gratification. Meaning they were putting themselves first and you and I came into the picture.

The thing is though, most women blame fathers when the kids turn out bad, but take credit if the kids turn into success. This is highly illogical, because you can't lay blame on something that is not present.

One thing that is never talked about is that the fathers were never in home to begin with. These women are having kids by married or already committed men. The reasons they do it is another story, but it is happening at an alarming rate. No one blames the other women for spreading their legs. The last time I checked if a man spreads a woman's leg without her consent it is rape. Woman controls sex, so they need to take the blame for whom they are sleeping with. I see woman fight each other over men who have money, and each try to have a baby by him, so tell me can this one man be in all their homes?

Look at all the celebrity men who have public relationships and women (side chicks) are still sleeping with them and getting pregnant by them, are they going to say the man lied to them and they didn't know(their favorite excuse)? Women are not innocent and very poor decision makers. The biggest mistake a man can ever make with a woman is to think of her as an adult and treat her like one. Do this and you will live to regret it.

Comment

women are genetically built to be vindictive cu/nts. our desperation is our weakness. they throw on some war paint and put on the slutware and voila. we are falling and fighting each other to smash it.

some dudes are so fncking ignorant and reckless, they refuse to have protected sex.
          ''naw. i gotta raw dog it. thats how i roll.''

well, you dumb fnck. you deserve EVERY LAST BIT OF THE MISERY THAT FOLLOWS.

you got a chick you have no plans on being with pregnant ?
          now that chick is your worst nightmare ?
          you are forced to pay for the shlt ?!?!?

GOOD !!!! YOU DESERVE ALL OF THAT !!!!

dumb fncks. if you refuse to PROTECT YOURSELF, dont shed a fncking tear when shlt goes south.

Comment

I have one word for these men and woman having children outside of marriage :

CONDOM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              women are genetically built to be vindictive cu/nts. our desperation is our weakness. they throw on some war paint and put on the slutware and voila. we are falling and fighting each other to smash it.

some dudes are so fncking ignorant and reckless, they refuse to have protected sex.
              ''naw. i gotta raw dog it. thats how i roll.''

well, you dumb fnck. you deserve EVERY LAST BIT OF THE MISERY THAT FOLLOWS.

you got a chick you have no plans on being with pregnant ?
              now that chick is your worst nightmare ?
              you are forced to pay for the shlt ?!?!?

GOOD !!!! YOU DESERVE ALL OF THAT !!!!

dumb fncks. if you refuse to PROTECT YOURSELF, dont shed a fncking tear when shlt goes south.
              Dem rubbers take way all dat feelin doe.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                That is not it though. It is not a thankless job. It is not even your responsibility as a child to thank your parents, as you never asked them to bring you here. Majority of the time we are accidents--a result of their sexual gratification. Meaning they were putting themselves first and you and I came into the picture.

The thing is though, most women blame fathers when the kids turn out bad, but take credit if the kids turn into success. This is highly illogical, because you can't lay blame on something that is not present.

One thing that is never talked about is that the fathers were never in home to begin with. These women are having kids by married or already committed men. The reasons they do it is another story, but it is happening at an alarming rate. No one blames the other women for spreading their legs. The last time I checked if a man spreads a woman's leg without her consent it is rape. Woman controls sex, so they need to take the blame for whom they are sleeping with. I see woman fight each other over men who have money, and each try to have a baby by him, so tell me can this one man be in all their homes?

Look at all the celebrity men who have public relationships and women (side chicks) are still sleeping with them and getting pregnant by them, are they going to say the man lied to them and they didn't know(their favorite excuse)? Women are not innocent and very poor decision makers. The biggest mistake a man can ever make with a woman is to think of her as an adult and treat her like one. Do this and you will live to regret it.

You are all messed up in your head if you think a women lures men into their lives.. Last time I checked there were more guys approaching a girl at a bar, going down on a knee..

Though you making good points about side pieces, who are gold diggers and fall for any celebrity with money.. they make up only 1-2% of women who have a relationship with men..

About kids, yeah they don't have to thank the parents for the birth but appreciate the fact that the parents go out of their way to make your life comfortable..

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Dem rubbers take way all dat feelin doe.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    You are all messed up in your head if you think a women lures men into their lives.. Last time I checked there were more guys approaching a girl at a bar, going down on a knee..

Though you making good points about side pieces, who are gold diggers and fall for any celebrity with money.. they make up only 1-2% of women who have a relationship with men..

About kids, yeah they don't have to thank the parents for the birth but appreciate the fact that the parents go out of their way to make your life comfortable..
                    I never said women lure men. I said they control who they sleep with. If ten men are their knees and she picked the one who is not going to be there, it is still her choice and she must re-evaluate the criteria she is using to select men, but she won't because, God forbid, women are perfect and it is the man's fault.

1% or 2% are what we see because these became publicized by association with public figures. We can extrapolate this into the general population of women and the numbers would be much scarier. What you will learn is that most women are prostitutes, yet they will deny it, but they all have a price. They might not be in the position to go after the ultra rich dude, but they are eyeing that local dude who seem to have his shyt together.

I know women who ask men to get them pregnant because they just wanted a child. Or, they want the child to have certain features they see the man with. I was asked for a child from a few women. Any man I see who speak highly of women is a man who hasn't been with much women. Check out this link. Will these childre have a father? Again, women are poor decision makers. Our forefathers figured this out, and treated them like children.

https://www.google.ca/amp/nypost.com/2016/06/12/professor-who-donates-sperm-in-city-bathrooms-has-sired-22-kids/amp/

Comment

This place is filled with emotional cripples. Jesus ****ing Christ.

Comment

Working...
                      X