Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggie is not a great or one of the greatest ever. That' a slap to 2 Pac's face.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Eminem > Biggie

prove me wrong
    you could make that argument but 2pac>>>> biggie lol

no

Comment

Both overrated, but Biggie ****s on Pac. Yeah, I said it.

Comment

Versastyle is a fu*king lil wayne fan

enough said

Comment

Bring on the hate!

M.O.B.B. D.E.E.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
            I'm always hearing how Biggie is one of the greatest of all-time and he's leaps and bounds above such and such. Biggie lyrically is still a monster today. Look, I like Biggie a lot, his lyrics are crazy good. He died at 26 and he's missed even by me. But lets be real, Biggie made TWO albums when he was alive. Were they good? Of course. Would he have gotten so much praises on Life after Death if he wasn't dead during release? Hell no!

He was a good lyricist and died during his mid-prime of coming up. To put a guy with 2 albums as one of the greatest ever is crazy. I think people go by what others say. I hear people that are 16 saying Jordan is the greatest of all-time. I ask how many games have you watched and they say some Youtube stuff. I then ask how did you come up with him being the greatest and they say because everyone else says it.

And to put him with 2Pac is like shytting on Pac's grave. Pac did quadruple more than Biggie, as in solid lyrical I'd give it to Biggie, substance I'd give to Pac, meaning I'd give to Pac. message I'd give to Pac. And Pac did 6 albums. I think people caught Biggie on a huge come up in that world wind. Bad Boy was makin' it and the hype went along to eternity.

So for those that say Biggie is one of the best ever; I'd like to know why or give songs on why that can be up there with Pac. One song I remember is this... Pac killed it with his regular flow. He didn't have to speed up his normal flow to try to blend in.

Biggie had to speed his up. Good verse but it seems like he wanted to be "one of the guys"

Pac is more versatile with his rap ability, tons more styles. Biggie was good but really???? One of the greatest ever? :mistake: Biggie is a would of could of would of enigma. Form your own opinions, not what you heard others say.:waving:
            Stopped at page one, so I dont know if anyone posted this yet.

Pac was already dead when that song was recorded Vers homie. The final song you got is not the original song that Pac's lyrics were recorded for. So its not that he didnt have to speed up his delivery, its cause he was already dead when the lyrics were given to Bone.

Comment

The both of them are overrated I don't care what anyone says.

Comment

Big Pun >>>> Biggie >>>> 2pac

Thats my opinion and people should know its all subjective its like arguing over what pizza topping tastes best.

If you ask 100 rap fans who are the top 20 rappers of all time you will get 100 different lists. No one is right or wrong all subjective personally i don’t like 2pac i think hes highly overrated but im not going to argue with anyone who thinks hes the best ill defend my opinion but i will not try to change yours.
                Last edited by -Lowkey-; 04-18-2012, 06:43 AM.

Comment

And ya'll know me.

Scarface=Greater than ALL of um.

Comment

Biggie is a far more versatile hip hop artist than Pac. Biggie smoked him in battle already. I agree with the post that said Biggie was better while Pac was greater.

Jeru da damaga is my personal atg.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                      I'm always hearing how Biggie is one of the greatest of all-time and he's leaps and bounds above such and such. Biggie lyrically is still a monster today. Look, I like Biggie a lot, his lyrics are crazy good. He died at 26 and he's missed even by me. But lets be real, Biggie made TWO albums when he was alive. Were they good? Of course. Would he have gotten so much praises on Life after Death if he wasn't dead during release? Hell no!

He was a good lyricist and died during his mid-prime of coming up. To put a guy with 2 albums as one of the greatest ever is crazy. I think people go by what others say. I hear people that are 16 saying Jordan is the greatest of all-time. I ask how many games have you watched and they say some Youtube stuff. I then ask how did you come up with him being the greatest and they say because everyone else says it.

And to put him with 2Pac is like shytting on Pac's grave. Pac did quadruple more than Biggie, as in solid lyrical I'd give it to Biggie, substance I'd give to Pac, meaning I'd give to Pac. message I'd give to Pac. And Pac did 6 albums. I think people caught Biggie on a huge come up in that world wind. Bad Boy was makin' it and the hype went along to eternity.

So for those that say Biggie is one of the best ever; I'd like to know why or give songs on why that can be up there with Pac. One song I remember is this... Pac killed it with his regular flow. He didn't have to speed up his normal flow to try to blend in.

Biggie had to speed his up. Good verse but it seems like he wanted to be "one of the guys"

Pac is more versatile with his rap ability, tons more styles. Biggie was good but really???? One of the greatest ever? :mistake: Biggie is a would of could of would of enigma. Form your own opinions, not what you heard others say.:waving:
                      Pac was overrated trash who faked a persona for money,Krs 1, Masta Ace etc have ten times Pacs skill but since they werent fake and are still alive they are deemed less,i could easily list 25 rappers that trash Tupac,i honestly dont get the love for the fake thug 2pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X