Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WE$LEY BENJAMIN SNEIJDER ****S BRAZIL'S moms!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE$LEY BENJAMIN SNEIJDER ****S BRAZIL'S moms!!!!!

Thats right. He does. What the fuck are you gonna do about it?

Fucking Brazilians piss me off. Serves em' right. I've had enough of the fucking Brazilians in the world cup. GTFO.

Go back and dance your ****ty samba's in Rio.

There's a new Sheriff in town, and his name is We$ley motherfucking Benjamin Sneijder.

I also need to take time out to give props to our very own We$ley for being a clairvoyant, a master prognosticator and one of the best futbol handicappers on the site for understanding the power of We$ley before anyone else. You are a true trailblazer.

I'm a believer in We$ley.

I beeeeeliiiive!!@!@!

Say hi to your daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post

Fucking Brazilians piss me off. Serves em' right. I've had enough of the fucking Brazilians in the world cup. GTFO.

There's a new Sheriff in town, and his name is We$ley motherfucking Benjamin Sneijder.

I also need to take time out to give props to our very own We$ley for being a clairvoyant, a master prognosticator and one of the best futbol handicappers on the site for understanding the power of We$ley before anyone else. You are a true trailblazer.

I beeeeeliiiive!!@!@!

Say hi to your daddy.
      I was the guy on the left before I jinxed him.

Comment

Originally posted by We$ley View Post
        We$ley is 100% certifiable.

He is La Verdad.

Its only adds that much to his legend that he did against those whiny Brazilian ****s. I swear I wanna see someone punch Robihno in the mouth. He makes Rooney seem downright friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post

I beeeeeliiiive!!@!@!

Say hi to your daddy.

That's what they get for kissing that darn world cup trophy.

Comment

The Orange have invaded South Africa!

Comment

My performance today solidified my ATG status. We will win the World Cup, I shall get awarded The Golden Ball and the rest of the world will have no choice but to bow down and kiss our royal feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                Dorian, you're a gifmaster. Any chance we could get the GIF of We$ley celebrating his first goal when he mugs for the camera?

I'll pay.

Comment

Originally posted by We$ley View Post
                  My performance today solidified my ATG status. We will win the World Cup, I shall get awarded The Golden Ball and the rest of the world will have no choice but to bow down and kiss our royal feet.
                  You deserve all the Orange ***** you're gonna receive for vanquishing the arrogant Brazilians.

You my friend are an immortal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                    Again!

Man, its like home from home for these guys with the Boers over there.

I am pooping my pants after today' performance. You even got the Brazilian's stamping you!

Comment

Working...
                    X