Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NFL won't be a big deal for much longer anyway because all the former players are getting CTE and killing themselves or having to live in nursing homes at age 55.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Fking perfect man....

I take it to the next level. Most of the dumb ****s on here like AD Boxing don’t understand what the read option is. Simply because they speak about **** they don’t understand.

It’s the reason he did so well in the NFL, and every other generation it sneaks back for a couple years and then goes away. When it was done, so was he.. and he disguised it as his mid-life crisis. His entire career is over and he is begging and regrets every second of it.

Doesn’t sound honorable to me. When you go 1-14 or whatever, you won’t have a job anyway.
      ditto rg3's skill set.

these dumb assed followers know which posts to avoid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        It's a totalitarian thing and it's only done by dictators as a show of force no other country does that for local games except for North Korea or Russia

If you want to take politics out of sports then take this nationalism out of sports unless you're playing in or against a foreign country
        why do people think they have to be athletes
        a person doesnt even have to stay in america.

but if a person is going to be an athlete, stay in america, there are rules. abide by or leave.

and again, when EXACTLY did the anthem become an issue ????
        i seriously suggest cult members follow the madness....

BUT THEY WONT !

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          They're at work.

Try making political statements at your job and see what happens.

This isn't about Constitutional rights. This isn't the Government making laws, it's an employer setting rules for its employees.
          The National Anthem during games is also political.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            why do people think they have to be athletes
            a person doesnt even have to stay in america.

but if a person is going to be an athlete, stay in america, there are rules. abide by or leave.

and again, when EXACTLY did the anthem become an issue ????
            i seriously suggest cult members follow the madness....

BUT THEY WONT !
            It's not a rule at least until they implement this 15 yard penalty and who the **** are you to tell people to abide by or leave they can not abide and stay if they choose to

It's not a law but even if it was they can protest and have it repealed

Comment

ditto rg3's skill set.

these dumb assed followers know which posts to avoid.
              Yea I called his career over a beer in Feb of ‘12. I can give you sources.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                The National Anthem during games is also political.
                You’re an idiot....

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  It's not a rule at least until they implement this 15 yard penalty and who the **** are you to tell people to abide by or leave they can not abide and stay if they choose to

It's not a law but even if it was they can protest and have it repealed
                  why stay
                  why bltch and moan

how stupid and fake is that shlt

and plese tell me, when EXACTLY did the anthem MATTER TO YOU ??????

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Yea I called his career over a beer in Feb of ‘12. I can give you sources.
                    that shlt isnt built to past in the pros.

Comment

why stay
                      why bltch and moan

how stupid and fake is that shlt

and plese tell me, when EXACTLY did the anthem MATTER TO YOU ??????
                      They stay because it's their country if you don't like something you b1tch moan and protest until it's changed that's how it works in a free society

Comment

Working...
                      X