Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

850,000 Jews were thrown out of Arab countries, lost everything.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    This story got lil to no mention in the news, and many self proclaimed genius level know it all clowns know nothing about it.

http://mfa.gov.il/MFA/AboutIsrael/Sp...untries-9.aspx

There are lots of links I can put up, but you guys knew all this already so I need not point out how 850,000 Jews got thrown out, got screwed over big time, and it’s not even discussed at the UN?

Maybe because my people know how to lose, and get up off the ground and try again. Nobody is asking Arab countries to reimburse Jews for illegally confiscated homes, businesses, bank accounts, land, etc.. we know how to take a loss, and move on.

I’ll post a few other links, if I feel like it.
    mfa.gov is a zionist owned website, why bother posting that sh**?

They're doing everything to justify/defend the killings of innocent men,women and children.

Comment

Still never compensated for losses.

So, Hitler meeting the grand mufti is also propaganda?

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        You're spouting a lot of gibberish you obviously read from western or evangelical sources. Muhammad (PBUH) executed a number of Jews for treason after they tried to poison him. You fabricated the rape part and added the usual false narrative invented by zionists.

Also, the tribes that lived in the Medina were of Yemeni origin and ethnically Arabs who converted to Judaism centuries earlier.

It was Israel that sent planes to Yemen in the 1950s to remove Yemenites (Yemeni Jews) from Sanaa and other parts of Yemen. Jordan, Yemen and Syria actually tried to stop the migration because it knew Israel needed as many as they could find to populate their settlements. That's why todays Jews living in Israel are all descended from Europe and the only Jews from Arab countries represent a small minority.

If it wasn't for Muslim protection the Spaniard Christians and Romans would have massacred the Jews in Spain and Jerusalem. Jewish scholars themselves admit that during the middle ages and the Islamic empire the Jews enjoyed peace, freedom and security more than they ever did under Christian/Persian and Roman rule.

It was the West who killed millions of Jews. Not Arabs or Muslims. But you need to invent a false narrative to justify displacing people from their homes.

No one today with a shred of decency believes Israel isn't an apartheidd state that frequently kills palestinian children in broad daylight. I know you're a Jew living in Japan but try to be partial. You sound like an imbecile.

Ah, I see, I am making up chit about Hamas shouting death to America, death to Israel? I have that rare ability to get a hundred thousand people together shouting these things?

I didn’t know I was that powerful. Dayum, I guess I got it like that! Who would have thunk it?

Comment

My homie Z in here schoolin motha****as

Comment

It is amazing how persistent anti-semitic views are.

But when you consider that there are 100 muslims for every Jew, then it isn't so surprising. The voice screaming 'Jews are evil' is a hundred times louder than the one saying 'We want to exist.'

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              My homie Z in here schoolin motha****as
              Are you familiar with salmon Rushdie, an ex Muslim author from England who wrote “The Satanic Verses” ? apparently Mohammed became demon possessed, and nearly threw himself off a cliff, because he had some satanic thoughts and after being told it was demons trying to mess with his head, he decided, well, my older rich woma, hadjida says I’m a prophet, so I must be a prophet?

Salmon Rushdie painted such a stark version of the Prophet, that several kill on sight fatwa were issued against him. Islam doesn’t take well to criticism.

He was later knighted for his contributions to literature.

Here are a few choice quotes from his book, “the satanic versus”

https://www.goodreads.com/work/quote...satanic-verses. (Not a Jewish run propaganda website)

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Are you familiar with salmon Rushdie, an ex Muslim author from England who wrote “The Satanic Verses” ? apparently Mohammed became demon possessed, and nearly threw himself off a cliff, because he had some satanic thoughts and after being told it was demons trying to mess with his head, he decided, well, my older rich woma, hadjida says I’m a prophet, so I must be a prophet?

Salmon Rushdie painted such a stark version of the Prophet, that several kill on sight fatwa were issued against him. Islam doesn’t take well to criticism.

He was later knighted for his contributions to literature.

Here are a few choice quotes from his book, “the satanic versus”

https://www.goodreads.com/work/quote...satanic-verses. (Not a Jewish run propaganda website)
                I'm aware of him. Never read his stuff though. Just know for an ugly motha****a he got some nice poon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  It is amazing how persistent anti-semitic views are.

But when you consider that there are 100 muslims for every Jew, then it isn't so surprising. The voice screaming 'Jews are evil' is a hundred times louder than the one saying 'We want to exist.'
                  Agreed. It’s easy to be out shouted. It’s both discouraging and disheartening. I don’t want to hurt then, nor push them into the sea. I don’t own any banks, nor do I have the ability to hold anyone back, except myself.

Hate is taught to children at an early age. Imagine if Muslims were the target of Hitler’s wrath. The religion of peace preaching hate to their children.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                    I'm aware of him. Never read his stuff though. Just know for an ugly motha****a he got some nice poon.
                    He definite gets his poon delivered to his front door.

I remember seeing a old school video about The Rolling Stones, and these hot wimmin said “mick is so ugly... he’s beautiful”
                    Dayum. Boss player chit right there.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                      You're spouting a lot of gibberish you obviously read from western or evangelical sources. Muhammad (PBUH) executed a number of Jews for treason after they tried to poison him. You fabricated the rape part and added the usual false narrative invented by zionists.

Also, the tribes that lived in the Medina were of Yemeni origin and ethnically Arabs who converted to Judaism centuries earlier.

It was Israel that sent planes to Yemen in the 1950s to remove Yemenites (Yemeni Jews) from Sanaa and other parts of Yemen. Jordan, Yemen and Syria actually tried to stop the migration because it knew Israel needed as many as they could find to populate their settlements. That's why todays Jews living in Israel are all descended from Europe and the only Jews from Arab countries represent a small minority.

If it wasn't for Muslim protection the Spaniard Christians and Romans would have massacred the Jews in Spain and Jerusalem. Jewish scholars themselves admit that during the middle ages and the Islamic empire the Jews enjoyed peace, freedom and security more than they ever did under Christian/Persian and Roman rule.

It was the West who killed millions of Jews. Not Arabs or Muslims. But you need to invent a false narrative to justify displacing people from their homes.

No one today with a shred of decency believes Israel isn't an apartheidd state that frequently kills palestinian children in broad daylight. I know you're a Jew living in Japan but try to be partial. You sound like an imbecile.
                      Here is a rare photo of Muslim’s in the SS, working for Hitler to deal with the Jewish problem . 800,000 thousand Muslims, but let’s say it was only a quarter of that, 200,000 Muslim SS soldiers.

Here the photo.

https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/mus...division-1943/

Comment

Working...
                      X