No announcement yet.

California Ranks Dead Last Of All States In Quality Of Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    that's just poorly researched and executed public policy. can't give out needles without having places to dispose of them. giving out hundreds of thousands of needles a month and only having 13 places for them to be discarded is asking for trouble.
    Mayor Walsh is proposing the creation of "injection sites" in the south end where addicts can safely do their heroin and be monitored for overdoses. I'm not sure how I feel about this - one side is that the addicts are off the streets shooting up in a safe place, the other side is, are we enabling dangerous and illegal activity?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Mayor Walsh is proposing the creation of "injection sites" in the south end where addicts can safely do their heroin and be monitored for overdoses. I'm not sure how I feel about this - one side is that the addicts are off the streets shooting up in a safe place, the other side is, are we enabling dangerous and illegal activity?

i'd have to look into whatever research has been done on the topic regarding where this has been done and its effect.

i don't think it's a bad idea if you can couple it with some kind of rehab, but again, it'd need to be looked into. cost vs benefit, effect on public health, public opinion, it would all need to be looked into.

i usually like mayor marty and think he's a deliberate and honest man

Comment

Y'all are screwed.

You'll likely have needles all over, just like San Francisco.

And sooner or kater, the Ds running your city will make it legal for thrm to **** in the streets too.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Y'all are screwed.

And sooner or kater, the Ds running your city will make it legal for thrm to **** in the streets too.

public health expert here, guys

boston is without a doubt the most intelligent city in the country, maybe the world. this state is not perfect but it is very well run. tons of industry, low rates of poverty, best public school systems in teh coutnry, best private schools in the entire world.

tha d's doe. find me one thread where you aren't being a partisan shill. seriously, link me to one.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Gays are everywhere man. IDK why people that live in conservative states act like they dont have them. San Antonio Texas had to be 1 of the gayest towns I have ever been too. I went about 17yrs ago too and gays were pretty damn open especially at the River walk.

And SD is real nice man, great mix of people. A lot of very very pretty women in SD. Im only 1.5hrs away (with traffic) but I love my weekend getaways to SD.
                  LOL I just returned from a couple days in San Antonio. Quite a few gay ass Mexicans working in the shops on the River Walk. I guess they hide in Dallas because I've never run into one here....but then again I don't hand out in areas with lots of gays.

Comment

James Woods is rotting from the inside out. Fuk these actors who thinks anybody gives a shiiit about their views. Lb 4 lb actors and actresses are some of the dumbest fuks alive.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Y'all are screwed.

Is it legal to shiiit in your mouth yet? I think it is.

Fuk off with your gloom day report. I can only guess how miserable you are that you have to look for misery in other places to feel better about yourself. SOS. ( sack of ****as in you are one)) ****)

Comment

Working...
                      X