No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    And yet the US is issuing tens of billions of new debt each month (on course for than a trillion this year) while Buffett has stated that he wouldnt touch it as yields are going much higher

Something doesnt add up
    I’m not a proponent for raising debt, why the worlds most powerful economy has to borrow money just shows the amount of waste and corruption government has.

Revenue has never been a problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I’m not a proponent for raising debt, why the worlds most powerful economy has to borrow money just shows the amount of waste and corruption government has.

Revenue has never been a problem
      As a friend of mine said yesterday "Trump has never been afraid of debt, is now in control of the world's biggest borrower, it has an A rating and he's not responsible for repayment. It's a dream come true for him."

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        First off, it has all to do with what you said.

When you're in a 'he said, she said' situation, you have to look at the two sides involved.

Second, I don't know what our intelligence said (I'd need it sourced), but either way they don't exactly have a great track record when it comes to foreign countries and WMDs,
        You are certainly correct with your bottom paragraph..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Look at the sheep.... worrying about some BS because the media told them to care. And like the non critical thinking sheep they are, they swallow it up like some fools..
          Sheep gonna sheep

Yet nobody is talking about CBO declaring record tax revenue for April.

Obama doe

Trickle down doe

My media masters didn’t tell me to react to that doe

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ory-us-budget/
          Sorry Dime Bag Ali, I am going to pay a little more attention to the Iranian Nuclear deal than I am this CBO report.

Odd to see a conservative celebrating more tax money created. But I get it-talk about Trump's successes rather than his blunders.

Comment

• The 3 American hostages in North Korea are returning home:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-pompeo-returning-3-americans-detained-nk-124640882--politics.html

More Trump successes.

Comment

• So clowns, what's happening with Columbus Nova paying Cohen's company 500,000$? So did Trump payback Cohen or did some Russian Oligarch's cousin pay back Cohen the 130K for Stormy's silence? Big conspiracy lmao. Another fake news b*ll**** story...

In other news, as 1bad65 pointed out, 3 North Korean hostages are coming back to the USA today. Also, the date and place for a location with Kim Jong-un is set according to Trump:

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                So clowns, what's happening with Columbus Nova paying Cohen's company 500,000$? So did Trump payback Cohen or did some Russian Oligarch's cousin pay back Cohen the 130K for Stormy's silence? Big conspiracy lmao. Another fake news b*ll**** story...

In other news, as 1bad65 pointed out, 3 North Korean hostages are coming back to the USA today. Also, the date and place for a location with Kim Jong-un is set according to Trump:

Boeing, an American company, lost $20 billion in contracts because trump opted out of the Iran nuclear deal.

So if we are going to discuss his presidency can we discuss everything?

Comment

• Trump saved three people from NK death camps!

Yeah but what about his lawyer?

Trump is negotiating North and South Korean peace and the South Korean President thanks President Trump for it!

Yeah but it was really the South Korean president and I'm gonna ignore the fact that he said Trump deserves praise for facilitating the peace talks.

Trump is deescalating the Syrian conflict and has ended funding to the White Helmets due to their questionable sourcing!

He's just sucking Putin's di ck thats why.

It never ends. That meme with Trump curing cancer and there is still protesters is accurate as fu ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                    Trump saved three people from NK death camps!

Trump is negotiating North and South Korean peace and the South Korean President thanks President Trump for it!

Yeah but it was really the South Korean president and I'm gonna ignore the fact that he said Trump deserves praise for facilitating the peace talks.

Trump is deescalating the Syrian conflict and has ended funding to the White Helmets due to their questionable sourcing!

It never ends. That meme with Trump curing cancer and there is still protesters is accurate as fu ck.
                    yup it never ends. look no further than the post above yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                      Trump saved three people from NK death camps!

We can't just talk about the positives and not the negatives. The thread is about his presidency, it's not "Post good things Trump does".

Comment

Working...
                      X