Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Based off Sat how do Gervonta, Charlo and Khan do against Loma, Ggg and Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Based on wich Charlo's performance?

I mean, I could see how GGG would perform vs Charlo based on some success he had vs Canelo and Jacobs who are hungry quick big guys.

But as Charlo ever fought an elite 160 pounder?

Charlo's only elite fight is Trout, and dude can't crack an egg at 154.

We all know Charlo can dish it, but I dunno if he can take it from guys like GGG.

Charlo fought 3 soft challenges in a row.
    Based on the fact GGG struggles with speed and charlo is way faster than him. He has pop and ggg is obvious in the decline of his career. If this was 3-4 yrs ago then GGG kills him: still a good scrap though

Comment

I always had Brook over Khan. Davis is good but not good enough. He loses that one wide. Golovkin-Charlo is about 50-50 for me but I still gotta see Jermall in with somebody real at middleweight. If Jermall isn't elite he is somebody who will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        I think Davis beats Khan...Brook beats Charlo and GGG decisions Loma
        I agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Golovkin KOs Charlo. Trying to barge in like that would be bread and butter for GGG, and KOs him with a straight right hand left hook combo. Brook kos khan, Davis gets dominated over 9 rounds before the stoppage.
          Yeah basically this ^. Although weight is a big factor in brook v Khan imo.

Comment

Charlo beats Golovkin - GGG is noticeably aging and was never that athletic to start with. GGG had his hands full with Canelo, and Charlo is bigger, stronger, more athletic than Canelo, and Charlo punches more harder too.

Brook KOs Khan - LoGreco fight was an embarrassment. Shouldn't have been sanctioned. Khan is still Glass Joe.

Lomachenko beats David - too much skill.

Comment

Golovkin is going to KO Charlo.

Charlo will stand and trade with G, and come up short.

Then everyone saying "G ducked Charlo" will be saying "Charlo never fought anyone at 160"

Same sh*it, new day.

Comment

Working...
              X