Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump voters- What does it feel like to be cucked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    How am I **** sturring? I'm not the one flip flopping. We like to hold people accountable here in America
    Let that British boy run his mouth. He is still call someone who did nothing to deserve her position "your royal highness."

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Let that British boy run his mouth. He is still call someone who did nothing to deserve her position "your royal highness."
      but her great great grandma doe

Comment

Trump now wants to change the age to 21 to buy a gun. And is siding with the same bill that OBAMA wanted.

We not cucked doe

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          How long until trump puts TTP back on the table and alt right f8gs are like, "its a good deal, I've always supported TTP, trade deals with china are a brilliant idea, thank you trump, now can you please let me lick the crumbs off your plate sir..."

Addix looking like a genius right now

Mnuchin Says Trump ‘Willing’ to Negotiate U.S. Return to TPP

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Trump now wants to change the age to 21 to buy a gun. And is siding with the same bill that OBAMA wanted.

We not cucked doe
            Lmao. “But Obummers gonna take our guns, and if he doesn’t, Killary will! Maga!”

Some trumpers will never see that he is only out for his best interests.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post

We not cucked doe
              Originally posted by Rampad View Post
              Lmao. “But Obummers gonna take our guns, and if he doesn’t, Killary will! Maga!”

They won’t notice because the are out buying a new Mercedes Benz with the $1,500 tax break and the yuuge $1.50 per hour raise.

Comment

might be your best post in 10 years

Comment

rampad.....

Comment

After this bill I see Trumpers jumping ship left and right. Gonna need yours guys thoughts on this one
                    Sugar Adam Ali
                    ////
                    John Barron bigjavi973
                    Last edited by HanzGruber; 03-23-2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Still better than hillary

And to see all the tears of the liberal snowflake men here everyday complaining about trump PRICELESS

Comment

Working...
                      X