Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're 30 and still single what's wrong with you ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
    I have never looked at a married man and thought, man i wish i was him.
    Yep , First and only advice my dad gave me on girls was NEVER get married years before i even had a serious relationship . I think im the only one not miserable out of guys i know . Have always enjoyed the 3 to 5 year relationships and would have made a massive mistake getting married to my sons mother as she thought she was inheriting my inuity fund but joke was on her as not only did she not get that but i pay less in support by not being with her another turn that back fired on her . Very sneaky creatures (some are decent ) Everything else my dad said i didnt listen to and went wrong ,at 42 now i see why,listen to experienced ppl they are usually right ,my brother didnt and was divorced within 2 years!
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-06-2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Bruv, all pudding is used.

No girl you are going to hit has only been with you, or one guy. If you got her when yall were 14 and still together committed till 26? Then yeah, you got it fresh.

But go hook up with the seemingly "nice girl" who works the register at Dicks Sporting Goods. She had 3 dudes nut up in her coochie before.

Most 20 somethings like older men anyways. So it doesn't really even matter. You're not even competing at that point. It's either, that bih want it or not. If not, moving on. If so, get it in as a 30 year old, and move on.

When you see that 19 y/o female with the 30-something professor at the College. Yeah. He's getting it "fresh" like you say and them some 21 y/o dude starts dating her but little do he know, Mr. Finance Professor was digging it out with his 30 y/o schlong.
      There's used and there's USED.

See I married my high school sweetheart.

Of course I was 29 when we met. 👌

Comment

I've heard of something called contract marriages and I think they provide a little certain middle ground to everything.

It's a legal marriage that is only good for a certain amount of time, like 5 years, 10 years. If you guys aren't satisfied with each other, the marriage will just run it's course and it'll be over. If the couple are satisfied with everything, the contract can be extended.

I don't know the full details, this is just coming from my mind right now and it's what I remember from reading up on it. But that's basically what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          lmfao, a chick in her 20s does not want a man in his 40s.
          Oh really? You'd be surprised.

Comment

Working...
          X