No announcement yet.

Is kovalev hiding a glass chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did manny have a glass chin? He got rocked when he was 15
    Did Floyd after getting wobbled by a fawking stiff jab?
    The sh it you post man.

Kovo has been tagged by some decent punches and you ask this?
    Come on Larry you are better than this bro.
    You have really been trolling lately
    Quit humiliating yourself my man

Comment

Considering his fighting style, there's no chance he has a glass chin. It's average at worst. Otherwise he would have gotten KDd a lot more than he has.

Plus, it's not an issue against Ward. If Ward knocks him down, it will be similar to Barrera - opponent was off balance and got hit with accurate shot.

Comment

Its average-ish

Why use decades old amateur videos when he's fought in top guys in the pros?

Comment

More riveting stuff by the NSB mental patient.

Comment

Average in boxing terms I'd guess I've seen nothing too suggest its bad or Ward has enough pop to exploit anything.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
              People like to bring up Ward getting dropped by Boone but Boone also dropped Kovalev and ko'd Stevenson...One thing for sure i have never seen Ward get knocked out like this

Kovalev came back and destroyed Boone in 2 rounds in the rematch, after winning the first time despite the KD.

Comment

I don't think it's glassy, but the assumption people have that he's iron jawed seems to be flawed. His initial reactions when hit flush aren't great. It usually looks like it bothers him. But, I'm not expecting him to fall apart when countered by Ward. I think it'll just tire him and diminish his output.

Comment

Working...
                X