No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin- more american double standards exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    You are an idiot.,, your thread sucks, makes no sense.. You must be a liberal
    Liberal I'm sure with that Moozlum name your not voting Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      If golovkin is mentioned vs an american or Mexican, he's a over hyped bum who ducked ward, "lil g" etc

If golovkin is mentioned against a British or euro fighter those same Americans jump in saying the euro/ Brit will duck and is scared etc etc.

Dumb Americans.

I'm taking up the mantle

Klitschko2016 is here
      You sound like a straight idiot.

Problem with you people is you're so jealous of us American's that you stoop to such stupid levels.

Why are you even on an "American " board why not go to some bloodddy!! cheerio!!! Mate tea drinking forum designed for folks like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Liberal I'm sure with that Moozlum name your not voting Trump
        War trump.... Deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          No one ever thought ghost, Berto, Broner were elite....

Pac and Cotto still elite,,, they only lose to the absolute best, especially pacman
          broner and berto were the second coming of mayweather according to us americans, lol, now they are a laughingstock cause they got exposed as overated, lol, lol, you should be proud of those guys for being unstoppable, lol, hilarios!!!!!!!!!!!!!................

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Another anti American thread started by you. Apparently you didn't join Boxing Scene to talk about boxing like the normal people on here. It seems like you are on here just to trash American boxing, American boxers and American boxing fans. Why all the extreme hate for America, you fuking weirdo? You just seem to be a trouble maker looking for a fight with Americans. You never post anything positive, intelligent or interesting. It's always just more hate for America. I am an American and GGG is my favorite fighter. I think Ward is an excellent boxer but I don't like him and I will be rooting for Kovalev to knock him out. Why don't you make Boxing Scene better and quit making mindless I hate America threads that I doubt very many on here want to read.
            dont get upset, hes just making a thread, you dont need to engage in foul language like calling the threadstarter a ****ing weirdo for making a simple thread, just ignore the thread or you can make yourself angry and answer to this thread but youll wind up upset for answering this thread, the option is your, be mad as hell or ignore the thread,

think about it

Comment

Working...
            X