No announcement yet.

Joshuas obvious roid abs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stellen View Post
    LOL you make a post bragging about how you have NO EVIDENCE whatsoever. You should be banned.
    Banned for saying a fighter looks suspect? Lots of posters have said this about joshua. I never said hes on PEDS , i said he looks like it.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Caused by HGH & insulin use.

If anybody thinks this guys natural I've got a bridge I'll sell you
      ^^^^^ that is HGH

Comment

Guys who get Hgh gut are much older than Joshua and have been abusing it for years. I think he's too young to have that issue. I'm 50/50 on whether he's juicing or not. I lean more towards him not being on juice because I don't think he looks over the top big. He's got a well rounded build. His shoulders and traps would be way bigger if he was juicing.

Comment

Last edited by oscar9992; 04-08-2016, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
            God sake you moron. England is not saudi arabia. Sky and matchroom have fcuk all power. If anything the power lies with rival tv companies and promoters who would make a killing exposing joshua.
            Sky has no power? You would be surprised how much power and money they have, much more than just a TV company.

All i'm saying is people at drug testing organisations or boxing commissions could be paid off for the right price, like most things in life and business. Anybody would be naive to think otherwise.

Comment

Lmao definitiely a steroid gut

Comment

Joshua is easily suspected for roids..

I wouldn't be surprised.. however I also know he's a gym rat and practically lives in the gym. This, diet and genetics he might be able to pull it off.

Who honestly cares if he's on roids.. most athletes are anyway

Comment

The last 4 Heavies I know who have been caught have been squishy round the middle.

Comment

If I looked like that, I would never wear a tshirt, ever. WAR Drugs!!!!!

Comment

That's no where near an HGH gut. His posture just seems terrible

Comment

Working...
                      X