DBN exposes Abel Sanchez' double standards face to face during interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DBN exposes Abel Sanchez' double standards face to face during interview

Good watch.

Whats the problem? He is right, $10-15 million for a Froche fight in front of 80,000 or peanuts to fight Ward in Oakland in front of 8,000? Everyone has double standards that arent really double standards.

Comment

[QUOTE=Omowale Tribe;16565721]Good watch.

Why doesnt Omowale Tribe just use his real name, Dontae Boxing Nation? Why have a fake alt????/

Comment

lol, when floyd talks business makes sense. when ggg does it, he is a coward. cool story bruh

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          Good watch.

Why doesnt Omowale Tribe just use his real name, Dontae Boxing Nation? Why have a fake alt????/
          Firstly, learn how the quote correctly so I don't have to fix your ****. Second, his name is Dontae Williams, Boxing Nation isn't a last name. And lastly, no, I'm not him but I respect his work.
          Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          lol, when floyd talks business makes sense. when ggg does it, he is a coward. cool story bruh
          It doesn't make sense. Abel said that GGG would be going backwards if he moved up in weight and then moved back down to fight Floyd.

But that's exactly what he was trying to achieve when he called out Froch and Chavez Jr.

Comment

[QUOTE=killakali;16565756]
            Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            Good watch.

i've been told that this is actually larryxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
              Whats the problem? He is right, $10-15 million for a Froche fight in front of 80,000 or peanuts to fight Ward in Oakland in front of 8,000? Everyone has double standards that arent really double standards.
              GGG vs. Froch will not be as popular as Froch v. Groves II. Where are ya'll getting this 10-15 mil number from? And 80,000 at Wembley? GGG has never sold out Vegas, what makes you think he can sell out Wembley? K2 will get raped in negotiations because they Hearn knows how desperate they are
              Last edited by about.thousands; 03-27-2016, 08:59 PM.

Comment

i've been told that this is actually larryxxx
                Yeah I bet you're still on that trip, you weren't a very smart cookie anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  Yeah I bet you're still on that trip, you weren't a very smart cookie anyhow.
                  neither you larrry

Comment

When Mayweather talks, he has an all time great resume backing him up. Golovkin resume is **** and he is worth about 90k ppv buys. He should be chomping at the bit to step in the ring with Ward; the two of them, together, would be a high profile match.

Comment

Working...
                    X