Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just found out why Blacks have flat nose, Chinese squinty eyes. Google is amazing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just found out why Blacks have flat nose, Chinese squinty eyes. Google is amazing

Growing up, we don't have Internet back then. So many questions but hard to find answer even in the library. Now any question you are curious about, you can easily find the answer in the Internet. I'm glad I wasn't born 50 years earlier.

your racist.

Comment

I'm not racist you idiot. I also checked why white people have bridged nose.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Growing up, we don't have Internet back then. So many questions but hard to find answer even in the library. Now any question you are curious about, you can easily find the answer in the Internet. I'm glad I wasn't born 50 years earlier.
        Why?

Heat for short nose, big nose is better for cold.

Slanty eyes = better protection for eyes in jungle/wind/ in general but poorer ability to see and drive

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            Can you share your new found knowledge about black flat noses and Chinese squinty eyes with us please?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Can you share your new found knowledge about black flat noses and Chinese squinty eyes with us please?
              Africans had to sniff out lions in the jungle

Chinese couldn't pick rice with the sun shining N' shit

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Africans had to sniff out lions in the jungle

Chinese couldn't pick rice with the sun shining N shit
                could be plausible

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HMICHMIC View Post
                    could be plausible
                    Scientific facts