Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Robinson vs Amir Khan. Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sugar Ray Robinson would massacre Khan, easy nights work for Robinson.
    Thing is Robinson would likely beat everyone in current welterweight division.

I think Sugar Ray Leonard would be a better choice to match Khan up with, both have fast hands Khan still has the chin disadvantage but Leonard isn't the biggest hitter.
    That's a match up of style I'd like to watch to see If someone can beat Khan at his own peekaboo run and box style.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Sugar Ray Robinson would massacre Khan, easy nights work for Robinson.
      Thing is Robinson would likely beat everyone in current welterweight division.

I think Sugar Ray Leonard would be a better choice to match Khan up with, both have fast hands Khan still has the chin disadvantage but Leonard isn't the biggest hitter.
      That's a match up of style I'd like to watch to see If someone can beat Khan at his own peekaboo run and box style.
      Sugar Ray Leonard could definitely whack and whack hard enough to take out Khan with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Sugar Ray Leonard could definitely whack and whack hard enough to take out Khan with ease.
        It took him long enough to take Hearns out so retrospectively anyone could take Khan out with the right shot but you can say that about any fighter nobody would have thought Maidana would nearly get stopped for the first time by someone like Khan but he landed a perfect body shot.

Regardless Leonard Vs Khan would be a good matchup.

Comment

Working...
        X