Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like this fashion by page

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
      I've really never understood this objection, which has risen in recent years. People b1tching about this don't understand the nature or history of the blues.
      first off, nobody's *****ing, so you need to tone it down. i know plenty. in fact, i said in the very post you quoted that so gave you an ice cream headache and ruffled your feathers. so it turns me off of them a little. who gives a ****. not everyone has to be a fan club president.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
        first off, nobody's *****ing, so you need to tone it down. i know plenty. in fact, i said in the very post you quoted that so gave you an ice cream headache and ruffled your feathers. so it turns me off of them a little. who gives a ****. not everyone has to be a fan club president.
        Whoa, this dude is mad as ****

Comment

right. and you weren't. you substituted a 1 for an i in b1tching to get your point across.

**** outta here.

Comment

right. and you weren't. you substituted a 1 for an i in b1tching to get your point across.

**** outta here.
            I wasn't in the slightest. You're simply not intelligent enough to realize I was just making a comment on an issue I have zero investment in and wasn't insulting you at all, yet you took it as a personal affront. I feel sorry for you bruh.

Comment

black keys saved modern rock...

Comment

right. you weren't mad. you're clearly a level head person who isn't the type prone to passive aggressiveness. i can smell the douchebagery from your posts.

not intelligent enough.

**** outta here.

Comment

right. you weren't mad. you're clearly a level head person who isn't the type prone to passive aggressiveness. i can smell the douchebagery from your posts.

not intelligent enough.

**** outta here.
                  He mad

Comment

Originally posted by Chinaski View Post

black keys saved modern rock...
                    yeah they did.

i remember watching the video to 10 am automatic, and thinking, wtf is this? it was awesome.

Comment

Easy poll for me.

The Zep defeated the other two in sheer musical brilliance. And I can't get over the fact that Jimmy P was high on acid like.............all the time when he was playing guitar. Crazy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X