No announcement yet.

Pacman to retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Yeah, I think Manny is going to have to be beaten into retirement.
    thats why they say after floyd he will retire

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Just like how ur red k exposes you as a dumbass huh
      LMAO............Nice post

Comment

Thats right get knocked out by Floyd then retire like the coward you are

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Just like how ur red k exposes you as a dumbass huh
          ****ing alts can be hilarious at times. Statements like this and the abuse of the system is what has rendered the rep system completely useless.

Either way, I see a couple posters in this thread with higher rep than you that think youre THE ultimate dumbass. That means its true then right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrkobra View Post
            If he looses to Mayweather it may be worst thing that could happen to Manny. It would expose him as a fraud
            Not necessarily. He's beaten a lot of good guys, Weight Drained or not. The casual fan really doesn't care about the details.

He's gonna be a hero to pacland regardless.

Comment

I'm surprised he is still going. I only see him fighting one or two more fights.

Comment

Wow Roach was actually close to speaking the truth in this article:

"Very difficult fight. He is a good counter-puncher and his style does give us trouble. He does have some Marquez similarities but he's actually a lot faster than Marquez so he does pose a bigger problem. Manny, in his last fight, he kinda fell back into the realm when he fought this guy the first two times. He didn't use the improvements he's been working on to beat these bigger and better guys. He kinda went right back to what he did in the first two fights. That wasn't enough and that wasn't really effective. I think Mayweather will bring out the best in Manny. It's gonna have to because if not we're not gonna be there in the end."

As much **** talking that goes on between "*******s and *****s" on here and all sites, the bottom line I feel is this. If anyone has a chance of beating Floyd, I do believe it is Manny...Manny is strong, fast, uses angles, has great cardio, etc. However...I feel (and I always have since all of this was first mentioned) that Floyds style is ALL wrong for Manny. It is not an insult to Manny or his abilities, I just truly feel, as a person who truly knows about boxing (in many many facets) that he cannot beat Floyd. I think because of Floyd's style, his ridic idiotic behavior/comments...as compared to Mannys humility and aggressive style, people assume that translates into the matchup and the "good, aggressive guy" will win. I am sorry but that is not reality, Floyd is without a doubt, the fighter with the best ring intelligence and ability to adjust (bhop the only other active comparison) in boxing right now. Whatever Manny bring in the ring...by round 3-4, Floyd will adjust and take the fight over, that is how it is. Love Floyd or hate him, he is THE best boxer in the world. I hope the fight is made and it is a great one...but I just hope Manny fans accept and understand when Pac loses that fight. Also, people underestimate Floyd's power and his chin...both are better than people think. Floyd could have KOed Shane and JMM if he wanted to, but he chose to play it safe, unfort that is his style. I think he is getting more aggressive as he is getting older though. As I said, I just think Floyd is all wrong for Manny....

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Thats right get knocked out by Floyd then retire like the coward you are
                  LMAO this ****ing guy!
                  Last edited by Bear06; 12-08-2011, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrkobra View Post
                    If he looses to Mayweather it may be worst thing that could happen to Manny. It would expose him as a fraud
                    Marquez already took care of that.

Comment

Working...
                    X