Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diaz/Malignaggi 2, will Tom Miller be a fair Judge(Dan Rafael weighs in)? Poll!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diaz/Malignaggi 2, will Tom Miller be a fair Judge(Dan Rafael weighs in)? Poll!

As many of you already know, Tom Miller is one of the judges for Diaz/Malignaggi 2. Many fans and insiders have been suspicious of his scorecard for this weekend as he scored John/Juarez 1 a draw alongside Gale Van Hoy(118-110 Diaz in the first fight). A result many believed to be a clear hometown decision to save Juarez from a loss. How will Tom Miller score the fight? The below excerpt is from Dan Rafael’s chat this afternoon:

Drew Brusca (Woodside, NY)

One of the judges for Diaz/Malignaggi 2, Tom Miller scored John/Juarez 1 a draw along with Gale Van Hoy. Is there any chance in hell Miller scores the fight in favor of Malignaggi? I have a feeling Miller is going to be the Pierre Benoist(119-110 Williams) of this fight. Is Malignaggi already down a scorecard a day before the fight?

Dan Rafael (12:08 PM)

I don't know how he will score it but I know the Malignaggi camp objected to Miller being on the panel for just that reason. They didn't win their objection.
    Completely fair to whomever truly earns the victory.
    25.00%
    Heavily favoring Juan Diaz as winner.. an all but guaranteed Diaz scorecard.
    25.00%
    Slightly favoring Juan Diaz as winner.
    25.00%
    Favoring Paulie Malignaggi.
    25.00%

I have a feeling diaz is going to whoop paulie but the judges will score it for pauli

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      I have a feeling diaz is going to whoop paulie but the judges will score it for pauli
      Well that's definitely a possibility but I'm pulling for Paulie. Probably the only Pacquiao fan capable of doing that.(it's not easy)

Comment

I didnt know there was any objection to Tom Miller. Regardless we havent heard Paulie complain publicly because its one judge, he dont wanna say that **** again and Paulie is super confident no one can rob him this time with what he will do vs Juan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jexy55 View Post
          I didnt know there was any objection to Tom Miller. Regardless we havent heard Paulie complain publicly because its one judge, he dont wanna say that **** again and Paulie is super confident no one can rob him this time with what he will do vs Juan.
          Confidence is good but they obviously were not thrilled about that judge. Having a judge very potentially against you can't be good news to Team Malignaggi's ears. This could very well be a close fight again, he'll need every inch of a level playing field he can get.

Comment

I just want to know why Paulie is so weak. It's shocking how poor he is at hurting people.

Comment

You know Paulie could avoid all this judges **** if he just went out there and Knocked Diaz out LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                I just want to know why Paulie is so weak. It's shocking how poor he is at hurting people.
                It's a known fact he has no power because his right hand is about as sturdy as porcelain. He breaks it every single fight. Even during the promotion for this fight he wore a brace on the hand. It's difficult to knock opponents out with only one hand, especially since it's his left hand and he is right handed. A good hook can knock people out but it's difficult to set up the punch very well without good use of the right.

Comment

Working...
                X