Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dunno why, but whenever i see that this thread made sticky - it cracks me up

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      what up bro?!!!!!!!!

JASON KILLS THE WORLD.
      My buzz and my dick.

And damn straight he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
        My buzz and my dick.

And damn straight he does.

Im pissed we havent had another Friday 13th movie in a while I mean I gotta have that or a new Halloween or Chainsaw Massacre. Time for the Killas to RISE up again. . .

Comment

• They'll make anotha Jason movie. Not sure when tho. The ol school killer flicks are the only movies I don't mind gettin remade n rehashed. They're too blissfully cheesy to ever get old.

They just better not have the man takin no more hostages like the last one. That pissed me off.

Comment

They'll make anotha Jason movie. Not sure when tho. The ol school killer flicks are the only movies I don't mind gettin remade n rehashed. They're too blissfully cheesy to ever get old.

They just better not have the man takin no more hostages like the last one. That pissed me off.

Did you like the last Friday movie? I thought it was alright, liked th ending...Jason jumping up threw the dock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              Did you like the last Friday movie? I thought it was alright, liked th ending...Jason jumping up threw the dock.
              It was fine except him takin a hostage. The man kills on sight. He don't do hostages. That shit was mad weak.

Beyond that, it was aight wit me.

Comment

It was fine except him takin a hostage. The man kills on sight. He don't do hostages. That shit was mad weak.

Beyond that, it was aight wit me.

Kane Hodder was the best Jason, he loved the part, did most of his own stunts and was great with fans.

Comment

• Graham did pt 6. Thats the best one, so he's my favorite guy in the role.

The man just looked like a straight up professional killer in that movie. Fresh outta the grave, work gloves, and a belt full of weapons.

Comment

Graham did pt 6. Thats the best one, so he's my favorite guy in the role.

The man just looked like a straight up professional killer in that movie. Fresh outta the grave, work gloves, and a belt full of weapons.

Part 6 was very good. But Kane did 7,8,9,10, and would have done Freddy vs Jason but they would not use him because he's "only" 6'3'' and that wasnt tall enough.

Comment

• Fuck X, shit was wack. GTH was different, but it's grown on me over the yrs. I can fux wit it.

Kane did good wit the part. But he just can't touch Graham from pt 6. Best look for the man and the best kills too, sans the head punch from pt 8.

Comment

Working...
                      X