Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did Darchy this Agbeko was?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vic is 33 I wonder if he would be able to move back down? I was telling ppl King Kong had a granite chin. Vic got power, but he didn;t even knock down Arce, he was stopped on cut.

Comment

King Kong is not human

Comment

first, i think vic could have very well won that fight. 2nd, showtime's commentating is as bad and onesided as i have heard in boxing or any sport..

and king kong sucks. he is just as sloppy, but didnt have as much ring dominance. how many times was he on his ass? pushes my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          He must have thought he was one of those guys who would bend at his will, and have respect for his overrated punch. Darchy better go back down in weight and rematch Donaire, because he can not hurt these bigger guys.
          nice thread title who did darchy this agbeko was lol makes alot of sense

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            He must have thought he was one of those guys who would bend at his will, and have respect for his overrated punch. Darchy better go back down in weight and rematch Donaire, because he can not hurt these bigger guys.
            shaw wont let vic rematch donaire nuff said

Comment

Working...
            X