No announcement yet.

Damn! It's on site next time Floyd see Shakur. Gotta run that fade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    I totally agree with you, there IS something about Porter that seems 'off' in a way. At first i thought he was a religion guy along with his dad. Then he comes off like he might be into guys or some type of fetish lol...Am stupid to look at him that way because we should just focus on his boxing, but it difficult not to think about it when you see him in those interviews that you mentioned.
    Yeah.

Then again, it must be hard trying to get p*ssy when your dad is hanging around you 24/7. His dad is the ultimate ****blocker.

He's still suspect though isn't he? he has that gay vibe.

Comment

Stevenson is just trying to cash in on the Mayweather gravy train Mayweather vs Stevenson May 2018

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Super Talented Kid I think he is going to be a SUPERSTAR but he must Log Off until he matures. I don't get why he feels the need to reply to negativity! Log Off Kid!
        He wasn't replying to negativity, he started the negativity. Mayweather's daughter said something that is none of his business. He stuck his nose in her comment about Ward losing to Kovalev and started a little flame war. He has to realize the real boxing world isn't like boxingscene where if someone says your fighter lost a fight he won, sure you defend it and go back and forth in a discussion which may turn childish. But you don't do that in the real boxing world, especially with a little teenager twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
          Stevenson is just trying to cash in on the Mayweather gravy train Mayweather vs Stevenson May 2018
          You're giving him too much credit, he's not that bright. He's literally just flaming with a little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            He wasn't replying to negativity, he started the negativity. Mayweather's daughter said something that is none of his business. He stuck his nose in her comment about Ward losing to Kovalev and started a little flame war. He has to realize the real boxing world isn't like boxingscene where if someone says your fighter lost a fight he won, sure you defend it and go back and forth in a discussion which may turn childish. But you don't do that in the real boxing world, especially with a little teenager twitter.
            Yeah he will learn, better to just log off sometimes. Also disrespecting Mayweather is really not a good look for a young fighter who haven't accomplished anything yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
              I don't care for Mayweathers daughter one way or another. But Shakur should know better. Too early in the game for this childish ****. He hasn't accomplished anything to be bashing the relatives of too movers in the sport. Not wise.
              Childish? Of course. He looks like he's 15 years old. He'll learn someday.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                Yeah.

Then again, it must be hard trying to get p*ssy when your dad is hanging around you 24/7. His dad is the ultimate ****blocker.

He's still suspect though isn't he? he has that gay vibe.
                Porter was seen with a nice looking latina on FS1 last night. His dad nowhere to be seen. Your pleb babble is amusing though.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
                  Porter was seen with a nice looking latina on FS1 last night. His dad nowhere to be seen. Your pleb babble is amusing though.
                  It's a called a beard.

The guy is a ****stabber and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Not following her. I follow Shakur. When he replies you can see who he's replying to. It's not a difficult concept to understand.

I'm still confused as to why you're entertaining a topic you feel is beneath you
                    Because I like this website and it is being bombarded with stupid threads like this. This isn't tmz so stop making threads about conversations between two teenagers

Comment

• She's 17 so he's probably right.

Perfectly legal too where i'm from. I'd let her suck me.

Comment

Working...
                      X